Are MRSA and Hidradenitis Suppurativa the same?

I started getting huge boils on my thighs after the birth of my daughter 15 yrs ago. First I was told not to worry, it's only ingrown hairs. Then I was told it's Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I've been living with that information about 9 yrs now. And the boils have since affected my thighs, stomach,... show more I started getting huge boils on my thighs after the birth of my daughter 15 yrs ago. First I was told not to worry, it's only ingrown hairs. Then I was told it's Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I've been living with that information about 9 yrs now. And the boils have since affected my thighs, stomach, breast, shoulders, armpits. Recently I had a horribly painful, huge abcess on my stomach which I went to the ER for. There they cut, cultered & drained and told me I have MRSA.

After the ER & some healing I saw a dermotologist. She cultered as well and told me I have MRSA. I asked is it the same as Hidradenitis Suppurativa. She said yes, they are one in the same. I will have this for life.

Does anyone else have experience with Hidradenitis/MRSA?

Thank you
Update: I forgot to mention that I did take antibiotics after I was informed it was MRSA. I was on Bactrim for 4 weeks. And using Hibiclens, clindamycin & mupirocin.