What color furniture would go better with an ornage painted bedroom?

I'm doing a little re-decorating to my room and I really want to paint my walls orange. I'm going to have wainscoting and wood floors as well. I really dont want too much white, so I was thinking either black or brown. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

White is the best Dark and light having a minimal of light color will bring out the orange and just some other info add other colors in there too with the decoratiing as in curtains, pic-frames, nic nacs, room essentials. etc..

• cjlpn3

Paint your walls orange and use brown furniture. It will be a good contrast in color. I get so sick of people who want to paint a room tan or off white. you go girl, paint that room orange and get the brown furniture , it will be beautiful.

Black no no, unless you want a halloween theme which is only once a year lolz. but oak would look great or burnt orange type brown wouldn't be bad though it would just look a little out of place.

Source(s): mee ;)

Go to tihis site and paint the walls orange. It will show 2 coordinating colors to decorate with:

http://www.sherwin-williams.com/visualizer/index.h...

It came up with brown and green.

Orange and chocolate brown go great together. orange goes great with a bright blue or lime green too, if you want to throw in some accents.

Source(s): www.customwindowfashion4you.com

black would look cool but like the others said its a little to halloween. light grey and orange look good together if you want things to pop a little but if you want everything to blend get brown or tan.

not black it will look like halloween, and because your going with wood floors I would definitely say brown - what color brown hmmm...too dark will look like fall colors so maybe something lighter like a natural oak or a caramel color.

Definitely not black!!! (unless you are doing a jack o lantern home). Brown or my preference would be tan... a light oak with maybe earthy accents.

remember, color schemes come and go. Try to buy a nuertal color so when you get sick of the color you chose, you won't have to do the matchy thing again.