Where to learn the Internet marketing basics from?

I really want to make some extra money working from home and am interested in learning Internet marketing. I currently stay at home with my two little kids but would be able to devote about 25 hours a week to Internet marketing. It's just that I don't know where to start. Where do I find some great resources that help me with the Internet marketing basics as all the websites I have come across are not for absolute beginners like me?

Favorite Answer

When I first got into Internet marketing, I felt the same way that you do. I felt completely overwhelmed until I came across a website by Matt Bacak. He broke down what I should be doing and how to get started with the Internet marketing basics instead of assuming I knew how to find keywords or how to set up a website.

I have now been working from home doing marketing since my son was born about 10 months ago. Like you, I only have time for part-time, around 20 or so hours a week (sometimes less, sometimes more), but I have been able to make at least $1000 a month for the past 4 months just by following the advice I got on www.mattbacak.com.

This month looks like I will actually surpass $1,000 as I got lucky with some great sales a couple of days ago. I have to say, once you learn the basics and find your niche, it is amazing at how successful you can be.

Source(s): Internet marketing basics

There is a relatively new program that has some incredible resources that you would really like. It's a pay service, but you can get full access to the entire program for free for two weeks. All you have to do is sign up, and if you don't want to continue with it you don't have to pay a dime. For example, you will find a recorded webinar with Gospel Jackson (the 22 year old marketer who makes 30k+ per month on the internet), in which he teaches the basics of marketing. It's pretty incredible, as these are eye-opening lessons that you can apply to the rest of your life, not just the marketing world. You're also going to find a lot of other resources that help you make money, some of them don't even require you to recruit anyone or sell anything. It's more than worth your time to check it out. Like I said, if you don't like it, it won't cost you a dime.

hey here's the best source for u :

http://www.allinternetmarketingsecret.com/

there're lots of useful articles there, from the basics to the advanced..

GooD Day

Viona Tanady

All Internet Marketing Secret

you can make about 350 dollars a week if you post links on the google search engine, this isnt a get rich quick scheme, but a way to make good money if you have about 20 minutes of free time everyday

to get started go to RankNumberOnOneGoogle.com

Best place to start will be here in Yahoo.

Go here and check out resolved Questions.

Then you can certainly will get into one good path or atleast will get clear picture.

http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylt=AumQtl1p1P...

• Best place to start is NOT Yahoo, LOL, but here:

http://selfpromotion.com/