They are restricted live wildlife and require a special permit, which is not normally issued for pet ownership.
TITLE 12 NATURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER 4 GAME AND FISH COMMISSION
ARTICLE 4. LIVE WILDLIFE
R12-4-406. Restricted Live Wildlife
B. With the exception of all live cervids, which shall not be imported, transported, or possessed except as allowed under R12-4-430, an individual shall possess an appropriate special license listed in R12-4-409(A) or act under a lawful exemption from the requirements of this Article in order to use wildlife listed in this Section for any activity prohibited by A.R.S. § 17-306 or R12-4-402. Exemptions from these requirements are listed in R12-4-316, R12-4-404, R12-4-405, R12-4-407, R12-4-425, and R12-4-427.
C. Requirements for the use of wildlife that occurs in the wild in this state and that has been taken alive under the authority of a valid state hunting and fishing license are prescribed in R12-4-404 and R12-4-405.
G. Unless specified otherwise, mammals listed below are restricted live wildlife as defined in R12-4-401. The taxonomic classification from Volumes I and II of Walker's Mammals of the World, Sixth Edition, 1999, and not including any later edition, is the authority in the following designations. A copy is available for inspection at any Department office and from the Johns Hopkins University Press, 2715 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21218-4363.
8. All species of the order Carnivora. Common names include: carnivores, skunks, raccoons, bears, foxes, and weasels; and
R12-4-409. General Provisions and Penalties for Special Licenses
A. Special licenses are listed as follows:
1. Aquatic wildlife stocking permit, prescribed by R12-4-410;
2. Game bird field training permit, prescribed by R12-4-416;
3. Game bird field trial license, prescribed by R12-4-415;
4. Game bird hobby license, prescribed by R12-4-419;
5. Game bird shooting preserve license, prescribed by R12-4-414;
6. Live bait dealer's license, prescribed by R12-4-411;
7. Private game farm license, prescribed by R12-4-413;
8. Scientific collecting permit, prescribed by R12-4-418;
9. Sport falconry license, prescribed by R12-4-422;
10. White amur stocking and holding license, prescribed by R12-4-424;
11. Wildlife holding license, prescribed by R12-4-417;
12. Wildlife rehabilitation license, prescribed by R12-4-423;
13. Wildlife service license, prescribed by R12-4-421; and
14. Zoo license, prescribed by R12-4-420.