? asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

*+ How can i delete every trace of the sites i've been on?

I mean no traces whatsoever. Delete everything. Does just deleting them from history do this?

Favorite Answer

Try To Use ATF-Cleaner.exe Press this link http://www.atribune.org/index.php?option=com_conte...

ATF-Cleaner.exe was once upon a time just my personal temp file cleaner. There became a need for a good temp file cleaner that could do the job safely and without removing files that are crucial to windows, so I decided I'd share it with the public.

ATF-Cleaner has recently picked up alot of interested in the various communities online.

ATF-Cleaners options are fairly straight forward and its simplicity is part of its charm.

The general instructions for its use on the forums are as follows:

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.

Under Main choose: Select All

Click the Empty Selected button.If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All

Click the Empty Selected button.

NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All

Click the Empty Selected button.

NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

This will remove all files from the items that are checked so if you have some cookies you'd like to save. please move them to a different directory first.

• Eddie

On my computer, there's a drop down menu on the right side of the screen that is labeled "safety" and then I can just click on "delete browsing history". From there, there are a list of items that I can choose to click on. I would think that deleting previous history from this menu should be sufficient in most cases not unless someone is real computer savvy in which case I'd just click on every box to also delete the cookies, temporary internet files, passwords, everything. Good luck. And obviously every computer model will be different but somewhere you should be able to delete browsing history under the tools menu on pretty much any computer.

Tools>Delete Browsing History>Delete All

When you have an internet window open, on the top right of the page click tools>internet options> and in general tab under browsing history click delete and select all.

download ccleaner at ccleaner.com. this will permanently delete all the traces.

if ur on apple, go to safari, history, clear history.

if windows, see cmnt. below :)

haha. hope this helps