#8. brian bowles

#7. mike brown

#6. brock lesnar

#5. bj penn

#4. fedor

#3. lyoto machida

#2. GSP

#1. anderson silva

Now let me explain me list before some supposebly fans bash this list and claime that im no fan i dont kno mma blah blah blah... everyone one my list is #1 in there division!!! except diego sanchez who is #2 contender behind bj and also has never been stopped in his whole carreer. as for rampage i belive he still should have the belt...he destroyed chuck 2twice and as far as i think has nevet lost in the ufc but otherwords has been robbed of some terrible decisions...reality is the man never lost in the ufc far as im concerned. and as far as brock.. people say he didnt desearve the tittle shot and hes not exsperience enough....whell if thats so and he still managed to get the belt i say EVEN MORE CREDIT TO HIM... people dont like his anticts? whell maybe people made him that way? just a thought...as far as fedor being # 4 on my list whell hes amazing but id really like to see him fight in the ufc to really get a true judgment on him. but its undenyible that hes amongst ther very best in the world! plz again no hate but everybody on my list is concidered the best in there division now...so i honestly dont see how anyways... your list thankx!

Update:

so for me type errors!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Good list, but I would rate Lesnar a little lower around #9 ish. He's a much better fighter than people think, but as far as P4P, I don't think he's there yet.

Regarding Fedor, I have to agree with you. I mean....how long can the guy miss out in fighting the best competition, yet be rated #1? The guy will have to prove himself at some point instead of just padding his record fighting guys with no ground game like Rogers. I think if Fedor beat Lesnar, there's little doubt that he would be #1. That's a big "IF".

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1. Anderson Silva

2. GSP

3. lyoto Machida

4. Urijah Faber

5. BJ Penn

6. Brock Lesnar

7. Rashad Evans

8. Fedor

9. Diego Sanchez

10. Dan Henderson

This list is of whole career mma fighters amounting to whos done good. I think youll find if you research these youll agree but your list has most of the top guys in mma too. you shouldve made a 1-20 haha

• 1 decade ago

In no order mine are:

Anderson Silva

George St Pierre

Fedor Emialenenko

B.J. Penn

Lyoto Machida

Miguel Torres

Brian Bowles

Matt Brown

Diego Sanchez

Rashad Evans

You have pretty good list but I wouldn't place Brock Lesnar as a top 10 fighter till he beats Carwin.

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

1.Brandon Vera 2.Philippe Nover 3.Mark Munoz 4.Bj Penn 5.Kevin Johnson 6.Houston Alexander 7.Kimbo Slice 8.Bobby Lashley 9.Anderson Silva 10.Rashad Evans

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Vitor Belford

2. GSP

3. Anderson Silva

4. Melvin Manhoef

5. Rampage

6. Andrei Arvloski

7. Tiago Silva

8. BJ Penn

9. Fedor

10. Brock Lesnar

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

10. Frank Mir (he beat Nog)

9. Belfort

8. Rampage

7. Rashad Evans

6. BJ Penn

5. Fedor

4. Lyoto Machida

3. GSP

2. Anderson Silva

1. Brock Lesnar

• 1 decade ago

i might switch lyoto machida and gsp but that looks pretty good. As you very well know it is hard to understand where fedor is but i think you got this right.......ps.....I wonder if sanchez would beat rampage....

• 1 decade ago

i think that is a very good list but #1 and #2 need to be switched

you can't beat GSP :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

#1. Adolf Hitler

#2-10. Who cares?

• 1 decade ago

your sound pretty right i'll agree with yours.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.