Top ten mma fighters right now?

here me list #10. diego sanchez #9. rampage #8. brian bowles #7. mike brown #6. brock lesnar #5. bj penn #4. fedor #3. lyoto machida #2. GSP #1. anderson silva Now let me explain me list before some supposebly fans bash this list and claime that im no fan i dont kno mma blah blah... show more here me list

#10. diego sanchez
#9. rampage
#8. brian bowles
#7. mike brown
#6. brock lesnar
#5. bj penn
#4. fedor
#3. lyoto machida
#2. GSP
#1. anderson silva

Now let me explain me list before some supposebly fans bash this list and claime that im no fan i dont kno mma blah blah blah... everyone one my list is #1 in there division!!! except diego sanchez who is #2 contender behind bj and also has never been stopped in his whole carreer. as for rampage i belive he still should have the belt...he destroyed chuck 2twice and as far as i think has nevet lost in the ufc but otherwords has been robbed of some terrible decisions...reality is the man never lost in the ufc far as im concerned. and as far as brock.. people say he didnt desearve the tittle shot and hes not exsperience enough....whell if thats so and he still managed to get the belt i say EVEN MORE CREDIT TO HIM... people dont like his anticts? whell maybe people made him that way? just a thought...as far as fedor being # 4 on my list whell hes amazing but id really like to see him fight in the ufc to really get a true judgment on him. but its undenyible that hes amongst ther very best in the world! plz again no hate but everybody on my list is concidered the best in there division now...so i honestly dont see how anyways... your list thankx!
Update: so for me type errors!