AFL king asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Who is your MLB Baseball team??????

Who is your MLB team?

Who are they playing?

Will they win?

best and most honest answer gets 10 points.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Boston Red Sox, tonight they're playing the Kansas City Royals, and unfortunately I gotta give this one to the Royals, considering Zach Greinke is pitching, and we're putting Paul Byrd of all people on the mound against him! i hope we're able to win but realistically, it'll be very tough.

lol I can see Chaz is a true Yankees fan... not. Wow, Coty as well. Guys, at least learn who your supposed-favorite team is actually playing (hint: it's not the Red Sox until Friday!)

• 1 decade ago

My MLB team?

-Los Angeles Dodgers

Who are they Playing?

-Washington Nationals

Will they win?

-I Hope they do...I hear they haven't won for a while in Washington, so who knows?

• 1 decade ago

The Dodgers

They're playing the Nationals today

The Dodgers have a very good chance of winning

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

MLB team: San Francisco Giants

They play the D-Backs 2nite.

I hope so, they need to win for any shot of gaining ground on the Rockies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tampa Bay Rays

Seattle Mariners

The game could go either way because the Rays have their ace this year, Jeff Niemann, starting and the Mariners have Rowland-Smith who went 8 innings against the White Sox in his last outing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

St. Louis cards. They are playing houston. I don't think they will win because houston is tough this time of the year. I mean they always are but they give the cards a hard time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Red Sox, playing the Royals

• Stacie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Who is your MLB team?

-Chicago Cubs

Who are they playing?

-Milwaukee Brewers

Will they win?

-I hope so

• New York Yankees

Angles tonight at 9:05 CT

....Honestly, it might be iffy...We've lost our last two, and we have

Chad Gaudin going tonight against Santana...But I'm really really hoping for a win tonight, because that means that the Yankees are back in the postseason! Hoping for the best!

• filer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

My favs are the Giants and Rockies, the Giants in view that delivery, and the Rockies for 10 years! The Yankees are the epitome of evil in my ideas, I consider you. Then I hate the Dodgers, yet i could choose for them over the Yankees! Then the crimson Sox. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.