How do I remove Primawega Adware from my computer?

I got it by installing a flash player program. When I uninstalled the program, the adware remained, and their website is non-existent.

Best Answer

Malwarebytes is pretty popular, but it's a waste of time where Primawega is concerned. Just go to your Control Panel, click on Programs and Features (Vista/7) or Add/Remove Programs (XP), select the Primawega program and click Uninstall or Remove. Check the boxes in the uninstall menu and click OK. It takes a minute at most.

Source(s): Experience.

Download and install http://www.malwarebytes.org/

the program takes awhile to run but it will clean up any adware etc that you have. Make sure you follow the directionsonce it has finished.

Good Luck

• filer

Greetings. My call's Sanjay Patel, and that i at the instant carry an honorary grasp's degree interior the sphere of laptop technological understanding. i'm attentive to, and have very own awareness with regards on your question. There are laptop maintenance companies that are probable on your section, besides the fact that they arrive on the fee of hiring a professional to pass into your place. There is often some community places the place you are able to drop off your laptop and wait to have a technician look at it. those ideas can often be severe priced, and fairly inconvenient. the respond to this question can probable be chanced on performing some extra analyze on Google. A properly-working laptop could be a frustrating factor to maintain. From my adventure, there is yet in elementary terms one application that's respected- and consistently solid for healing sick, sluggish desktops. Reimage™ is a worldwide-renown, user-friendly to apply application designed by Forensic scientists and made for the widely used individual. This factor will restoration actually fairly plenty ANY concern you ought to probable be having with your laptop. Reimage grow to be cautioned to me by a Professor for the duration of my 2d year of Graduate college.

if malware bytes doesn't work, try superantispyware free. "Their tag lines is get rid of ALL spyware not just the easy ones"

Rob

www.robinclapworthy.com