WTF about the Bold and the Beautiful?

Is anyone sick and tired about Donna and Eric and Brooke and Ridge? All of their story lines gets me irritated. Who cares about wanting to adopt Donna's son he is grown! It seems like everyone is related to each other so there really isn't anyway for anyone to date each other again with out it just coming across as disgusting. And I am happy that there is a new story line about Stephine. I really feel like with out this storyline I would let this Soap Opera go. Does any one feel the same way?

Favorite Answer

Let me count the ways:

1. Donna & Eric are just icky as a couple, they do not even act like husband and wife, in their scenes. Take today's episode when Eric was talking about Stephanie and how great and wonderful she was (too bad he didn't tell Her when they were married). Donna looked more like a proud daughter with her dad. She has major Daddy Issues to work through. When she's done then she will go back to Justin and be in a real couple relationship, not a needy girl with a Daddy Warbucks!

2. Brooke and Ridge -- anyone taking any bets on how long he will take his cheating a*s*s back to Taylor? Sickening hope that they keep Taylor the smart and intelligent psychiatrist that she really is and not some pathetic love needy woman that Brook is.

3. Marcus -- I can understand an adoptive child looking for his birth mother and wanting to know the whys and where did I come from questions, that's normal. But it's like a total disrespect to his adoptive parents who he says were wonderful, plus they put him through college, to want Eric to adopt him! He is already adopted! They should bring in his adoptive parents and then we would have some drama. His adoptive mother could set him straight on how his mother is still not ready to be a mother, as I explained above, she is busy with her husband-father figure.

• MAK

I have watched this soap for 22 years and not much has changed........a real merry go round...Brooke has her eye on Ridge and no one can stand in her way....this show is like watching a tennis match back and forth with the same couples.....everyone has been married...slept with...engaged to....or divorced to each other..............To bad B&B doesn't used Thorne...Clarke...or Felicia......Surprised Clarke and Brooke never slept together.

I might get irratated with the s/l but we can't keep getting rid of soaps..soon they will all be gone then what another stupid @$$ game show?

+

As you may have noticed I have not posted questions, answers or spoilers in about three weeks I was truly feed up with CBS soaps and I really hated the Colleen story line she could have went back to New York with her Mom sold her house and that would have been it, she could have came back for a visit, kept in touch with her family and friends by e-mail a phone call now and then, and they took the only child of Tracy, fazing out a family, and then to have her a life guard at the same camp and the place her father drowned die in such a cruel way is a slap in the face to the intelligence of the viewers and to give or reward, Victor the heart of some one who lost their life at his hands is a terrible story line and for a while to show my displeasure, I won't be watching for a while, I will depend on you guys to tell me whats going on.their ratings are slipping and the people who have watched at least for the last twenty years understand, and it has nothing to do with liking Colleen or not, it is just a really poorly written story line. and the bold and the beautiful is so terrible I have no comment other then what you are saying is so true.

To bad the writers don't realize they have other actors to work with like Thorn and Felicia and others, its so sickening the Ridge and Brooke story line !

• schwan

Marcus (actor) has lots of a similar facial expression that Donna has. he's extra suited finding than she is and with time he may be a extra suited actor. wish he sticks around long adequate to interrupt up the marriage. i do no longer understand how Eric gets away with such fairly some women persons(Logan women persons). From mom to 2 daughters, oh nicely, no longer adequate characters so i assume they'd desire to unfold them around. i've got continually enjoyed the character of Donna whilst she grow to be youthful yet by no capacity dreamed she would advance up and be married to Brook's Ex and daddy to her first 2 childrens. they'd desire to usher in Ridge and Taylor's grown infants lower back in to the combination to stir it up slightly. IMHO

Yes all the time B&B seems like the same storyline over and over again. I have grown kind of bored with it. I don't know how they won an award.

• T

Okay so seriously I havent been paying attention for the last month or so. The only soap I like to watch now is Y&R

Dummer and Eric and Fridge and his gal are downright irritating, seems like the writers have no idea what to do in this 30mins show!

Yeeeeeeeeesss!!! (but eric is kinda cute in a old man kinda way;)

STOP SAYING WTF JESUS AND YES WE FEEL THE SAME WAY AND THATS WHY WE TRY TO TURN OFF ALL TV SETS SO WE DONT HAVE TO WATCH ALL THE STUPID SOAP OPERAS ARE ALL STUPID THANK GOD THEY TOOK OFF GUIDING LIGHT... THEY SHOULD THROW ALL TV SETS IN TO THE GARBAGE TRUCKS ANYHOW BEFORE GOD JUDGES US ALL ... STUPID TV STUPID TV STUPID SOAPS STUPID SOAPS STUPID TV ALL TV SETS ARE STUPID AROUND THE CLOCK ..ALL THE TIME TV TV TV TV TV GOOD GOD WHO THE HELL NEEDS ALL TV SETS OR THIS STUPID COMPUTOR?