Anyone know some good fitness tips?

I'm really bad at running, and I would like to loose a few pounds, so I was wondering if anyone could give me some simple fitness tips? Just a simple fitness regime, please.

Favorite Answer

avoid elevators and escalators,,

climb stairs,, walk long distances every single day.

hour of cardio at your target heart rate every day.

stretch properly afterwards or you wont want to come back tomorrow which blows the whole plan.

good luck

hello : I propose to you theses below top 5 fitness tips : One. Make sure you are eating a balanced diet with plenty of fiber and a good variety of fruits and vegetables. Vegetables can be tasty! Look online for some healthy and tasty recipes. Two. Getting enough sleep is essential for your body to recover from training, which means at least 7.5 hours every night. Put yourself ahead of the health of your social calendar! Three. Work within your limits. During the training may result in minor injury and can lead to more serious problems in the future. Four. Take a probiotic supplement to keep your immune system in progress. Choose a quality, extra high sugar with enough bacteria "live". Dr. Mouton recommends British society, probiotics OptiBac. Five. Drink plenty of fluids before, during and after exercise is essential to keep hydrated and balanced body at all times, which helps protect against muscle tension. Water is also good for washing pathogens and stimulate the immune system, improve skin health, and improve energy and concentration levels.

I highly recomend Interval Training. It is very similar to circuit training. It combines cardio(for fat burning) and resistance training(for building lean muscle tissue) into one workout. These are very fast and effective workouts that don't have you spending hours in the gym. Most of them you can do at home! No fancy equip-ment needed.

For example, pick 6 exercises. Complete each one for 30 seconds without rest in between. That equals 1 round. After each round rest 60-90 seconds then repeat whole circuit 3-5 more times. I like to do a bodyweight circuit(no added weights, just your bodyweight used as resistance) => squats, push-ups, planks, lunges, pull-ups & mountain climbers. Three rounds of those 6 exercises is an AWESOME workout and it only takes me 12 minutes!!!!

hope this helps!

Source(s): I have over 13 years experience in the Health & Wellness Industry. You can learn more about me and my training principals from my Yahoo profile. Try these 12 fat blasting meal plans to kickstart your metabolism and a fat burning workout that you can do from home(or at the gym) for FREE as a gift for reading my answer! Just send an email with your first name to rdmiller1@ninjaresponder.com and I'll instantly send you the meal plans & workout
  • Robert

Walk an hour a day 6 days a week. Start out with less time say 20 minutes add one minute per walk when you reach one hour start increasing the pace. Work up to at least 4 miles.

Eat a decent diet.

For example:

2 to 4 pieces of whole wheat toast with canola harvest.

8 oz non-fat milk.

1 piece of fresh fruit.

8 0z low sodium V8

3 to 6 oz salmon poached or rubbed with olive oil and cooked in a coverd non-stick pan with the lid on 15 minutes at the lowest heat possible or one chicken breast or thigh poached and skin removed.

4 oz green vegetable steamed spinach, bok choi, broccoli etc.

4 oz orange vegetable steamed no butter, butternut squash, yams etc.

4 oz beans.

8 oz non-fat milk

1 piece fresh fruit.

1 oz nuts.

If you need more food make it fresh fruit or vegetable.

Dress For Success.

Wear all clothes that are at least a size too small.