Drug-vey:: Have you ever used any kind of drugs?

BQ: would you date a drug user??

Update:

Do you still?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Nope I haven't

If it was just like occasional weed use I'd be cool with it but not like daily.

Just a personal preference for myself. No disrespect for any contacts who toke it up on a daily basis or anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was young once, and I had a lot of fun.

I am so grateful I never had an addiction, because that can happen to anyone who messes with drugs.

A lot of people I know have already died from drugs/drug related deaths so I guess it is just luck.

Source(s): 30 year old a$$hole.
  • 1 decade ago

No, never done any drugs. Never even plan to experiment.

No, I will not date a drug user. That's actually a HUGE turn-off for me next to smoking and drinking.

VIVA LA RAZA!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, recovering opiate addict. No, not any more. Before I ever used I did because I thought I could help them, but the only person that can help them is THEM.

If you've dated the person for a long time & you feel there's hope, there's the other theory of being there for the ups & downs. It takes a strong person to handle it.

Take care!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've tried almost every drug because I live in a boring town. I don't do them anymore, and I recently stopped smoking pot.

My boyfriend smokes pot from time to time and it doesn't really bother me.

• 1 decade ago

I've never tried drugs or smoked a cigarette. I don't think I could handle a drug user.

No problem with friends who do, however.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I smoked pot a few times and sniffed "rush" once

Not a big deal...dependind on the drugs...a lil weed now and then...wouldn't be bad.

Nope

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure, ive done all sorts of drugs. Ive never dated anyone who didnt. i dont do drugs now because i just had a baby.

• Juno
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I personally don't do drugs, but am currently dating someone who smokes pot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.nothing hard just weed , pills

Yeah i would , not a hard drug user but someone who smokes weed i wouldn't care

i smoke weed rarely

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.