? asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 decade ago

Does anyone have info on Howard F. Mack, 1907 to 1991?

I have no idea where he was born, he died in Newfane NY, his parents were Alice marie Haglemeyer and George Mack

He was also married to Emma Ida Budde, daughter of Lillian Riley and herman Budde, she died in 1980, she was born 3/10/07.

I am looking for a possible half sister to Howard, but his parents seemed to fall of the face of the earth, he was on his own by 13 and married my grandmother at 15. I can't find death cert. or anything on his parents i can't find relatives to see where they went to, its odd.

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure what you know or what you expected to find our from you question but I found what appears to be your Howard F. Mack, first on the 1910 US Federal Census at age 2 living with his parents in Newfane, Niagara, New York which could be the place of his birth as it is stated as NY on the census.

1910 United States Federal Census about Howard Mack

Name: Howard Mack

Age in 1910: 2

Estimated Birth Year: abt 1908

Birthplace: New York

Relation to Head of House: Son

Father's Name: George

Father's Birth Place: New York

Mother's Name: Alice

Mother's Birth Place: New York

Home in 1910: Newfane, Niagara, New York

Marital Status: Single

Race: White

Gender: Male

Household Members: Name Age

George Mack 34

Alice Mack 28

Howard Mack 2

Next, I found Howard Mack on the 1930 US Federal Census at age 22 living in Royalton, Niagra, New York with his wife Emma and their daughter Alice.

1930 United States Federal Census about Howard Mack

Name: Howard Mack

Home in 1930: Royalton, Niagara, New York

Age: 22

Estimated Birth Year: abt 1908

Birthplace: New York

Relation to Head of House: Head

Spouse's Name: Emma

Race: White

Household Members: Name Age

Howard Mack 22

Emma Mack 23

Alice Mack 3 6/12

You may have already had this and there is nothing worse than working in the dark, "so to speak." Maybe if you could tell us what you are looking for, specifically, someone could be better able to assist you. For example, you say that you don't know have any idea where Howard F. Mack was born but on both of the census that I found it states that he was born in New York.

Also, if you order his Social Security application that has additional information.

Social Security Death Index

about Howard F. Mack

Name: Howard F. Mack

SSN: 078-03-8410

Last Residence: 14108 Newfane, Niagara, New York, USA

Born: 14 Dec 1907

Died: 7 May 1993

State (Year) SSN issued: