Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

according to your bible ,in Psalms 82 verse 6 you are god , why you dont worship the true and only God ?th ?

it you have to worship ,why dont worship the only true God ,in John i;18 No man has seen god at any time ,Exodus 33 ;20 God said ; thou cant see my face ,for there shall no man see me and live , 1 Timothy 6 ;16 Whom no man has seen nor can see , 1 John 4 ;12 No one has seen God at any time , so people lived with Jesus and saw him ,he was not GOD , this is from your bible , will you believe or disbelieve , you will bear the consequences , heaven will be refuse to you

Update:

if you have to worship why you dont worship the true and only God

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Faraz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that's because jesus (pbuh) was not god, but only a Messenger of god.

• 1 decade ago

Your understanding is severely flawed. Jesus is the only God man has ever encountered and will encounter if they don't survive his return. Man wouldn't even know that there is a God that is called the Father if Christ didn't tell us. It was Jesus who created everything not the father. The Father only commanded that it should be done. If you don't believe that you have to go through the Son to get to the Father then you are in for a rude awakening.

John 10:34-36

34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

John 1:18

18No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 5:37

37And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1 Corinthians 10:1-4

1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Colossians 1:15-18

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Hebrews 13:8

8Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

Revelation 22:13-21

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Source(s): Holy Bible
  • 1 decade ago

Had you actually studied you would have found that from Genesis that man received the law and became as God knowing good form evil.

In Psalms you find that even though man received the law he still dies like a man.

The reason is explained throughout God's true word..you should submit yourself to God and receive his revelation through the atonement he provides you Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

The law did not make you righteous but was to demonstrate to you your sin and the reason you will die as a man.

It should demonstrate your need for the atonement and your need for Jesus Christ.

Psalms 82:

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Are you a child of the most high?

It is through Jesus Christ we can be the sons of God.

• 1 decade ago

Dear friend from the root to the fruit,

The Holy Eternal Almighty God the Heavenly Father reveals the truth and sends the Holy Word of God and the Holy Spirit of God to guide all human beings in the family of mankind into generations on the earth.

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, (Holy Bible 1 Peter 1:18-20)

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. (Holy Bible 2 Corinthians 4:6)

Source(s): • Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Holy Bible Hebrews 12:2)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mas1az
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I myself do worship the Father as Jesus did. Yet I belong to no church of man. I left the churches of man upon finding the truth you speak. Many are like sheep and follow the biggest flocks feeling safety within them. That is the wide path to destruction, while the narrow path has only one flock and one shepherd, for Gods true church is within the heart and mind of his people who praise and follow him and not men.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a little confused by your question.

Jesus said God is a spirit, but he also said that those who had seen him had seen the father.

Perhaps spiritual unity makes us indistinguishable from the source.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no thats them daggunate mormons who believe that

• 1 decade ago

I have no idea what you're asking?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.