Have you ever had a casual encounter from craigslist?

I am not looking for "that is tottally disresprectfull to yourself and you can do better" kinda thing. just a simple question.

so. Have you ever hooked up with someone on craigslist before?

How many times has it happened for you?

Have you ever cought an STD or given one to someone without thier knowledge?

Craigslist is like a free bargain finder if you will. you can get on there and search in your local area or abroad areas for good deals. Like an online yardsale. www.craigslist.com. but there is a section for "casual encounters" personally i do not plan on partaking in this kind of situation but just curious of others.

Favorite Answer

ever hear of the craigslist killer? dude lures women with personals on craigslist and murders them. it was in the news

if you really need to get laid, go to a club. there's always some drunk *** women ready to bang all night

I don't know where you are but here where I live I heard on the news 2 weeks ago that a lady went to sell something to someone off of craigslist and she ended up getting robbed raped and beaten to death by the man that met her and he brought a friend with him so there were 2 of them that did this to her.

I would not recommend it I would say it is a danger to your life.

Hope this helps

No, have never partaken in it since those ads are only placed by hookers or con men looking for victims. If you don't believe me read http://www.howtobeatcraigslist.uni.cc and you will find loads of situations like what I just described. Since you are just asking a question, you may as well get the best answer you can.

Wow... you can tell your dealing with a bunch of kids... when they don't even know what Craigslist is?

"Go to bed childern"

Way to go kevin. Children come to bed now.

What is craigslist?

what is a craigslist?

WTF are you talking about? Some people on here make me sick.