Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaMelbourne · 1 decade ago

Good Places To Go To In Melbourne, VIC?

Im going there soon so i would really like to know :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

mmmm...good question....I live in Melbourne, so here goes....

Visit these places...

Best...

place to eat...Lygon Street Carlton

cinema...IMAX at the Museum Carlton

gardens...Fitzroy Gardens, Botanic Gardens,

stadium...MCG, Docklands, Rod Laver Arena

market...Victoria Market

shopping...city, Chadstone, Highpoint

sceinc drive...Great Ocean Road

day trip...Puffing Billy, Penguin Parade Phillip Island, Portsea-Sorrento Ferry

city attractions...Eureka Skydeck, Rialto Observation Deck, Old Melbourne Gaol, Melbourne Museum, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Aquarium, Melbourne Zoo, The Shrine, Southgate, Jeff's Shed, Polly Woodside, a show at one of the city theatres Princess, Her Majesty's, Regent, City Circle tram, Exhibition Buildings, Parliament House, Captain Cook's Cottage, Flinders Street Station, federation Square, Chinatown in Little Bourke Street, Bourke Street Mall, State Library.....

other...Luna Park St Kilda, Chapel Street, discount shopping Smith Street Collingwood, Albert Park Lake, Healsville Sanctuary, Werribee Zoo, Werribee Mansion and state Rose Garden, Williamstown Pier and eating strip., University of Melbourne, RMIT, tram trips to just about anywhere....

hope this helps

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Docklands is a great place to go as there are many wonderful restaurants.

But the one we always go back to again and again is Renzo's Italian Restaurant - great food and reasonable prices for the wine.

It is always packed and has great atmosphere, friendly and great service.

We have an apartment in Docklands and its the first place we go to when coming to Docklands. Just Love it.

Would give it 8/10

www.organicbabe.com.au

Source(s): Reference is me because am a wining and dining person and go to hundreds of restaurants.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.