Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena, or Bionic Commando?

I never got the chance to play Escape from Butcher Bay, so both games are entirely new to me. What do you guys tink I should buy? they are the same price, and personally i think they both look good despite some not so great reviews. Thanks for your opinions.

Favorite Answer

I've played both, and I'm going to tell you flat-out. Escape from Butcher Bay, Escape from Butcher Bay, Escape from Butcher Bay, Escape from Butcher Bay.

Bionic Commando's story mode is awful in every sense of the word (sound, controls, graphics, glitches) and the multiplayer is only fun for so long.

With "The Black Box" you get both Chronicles of Riddick games and I think Escape from Butcher Bay has multiplayer as well. A much, much better choice.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you could wait for Brutal Legend. Which is going to freaking rock.