Does size matter to women or girls?

ok just straight out my dick is 5 1/2 inches i would beleive thats way too small and most of the girls ive been with have dumped me because of my size. they all said i was good they just wanted bigger. so none of that bs about how to move it and everything i know how to do that stuff but to real girls does size... show more ok just straight out my dick is 5 1/2 inches i would beleive thats way too small and most of the girls ive been with have dumped me because of my size. they all said i was good they just wanted bigger. so none of that bs about how to move it and everything i know how to do that stuff but to real girls does size matter to you? do not lie and say no just how u move it counts please tell me your full truth about it. thank you very much
Update: well thank you very much but yah i like sex and i think im small so i will probably spend my money on a penis operation to get it bigger or something idk haha