does size matter to women or girls?

ok just straight out my dick is 5 1/2 inches i would beleive thats way too small and most of the girls ive been with have dumped me because of my size. they all said i was good they just wanted bigger. so none of that bs about how to move it and everything i know how to do that stuff but to real girls does size matter to you? do not lie and say no just how u move it counts please tell me your full truth about it. thank you very much

well thank you very much but yah i like sex and i think im small so i will probably spend my money on a penis operation to get it bigger or something idk haha

• Jenn
    Favorite Answer

ur of average penis size...n e one that does leave u for ur penis size isnt really into in the first place and had no love for u. I personally dont care as long as they guy is at least avg and can be there for me as a partner and lover. I would rather have a guy that has a big heart than a big penis...n e one that says penis size over love is either shallow or they have an unusually large fetish for large penises...the unhealthy kind.

1

Source(s): My Penis Size Tripled - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?gHVE

The honest truth is I want someone with a dick that is 7.5 inches or bigger. But if I really do love him, that won't even matter because all I see and love is him. His tool will not be in the way of my love at all. I have loved guys before who's tools are small, it's about the person that counts. You just love someone so much that something like that just doesn't matter anymore.

And after a while of experimenting, you just want a guy that will love you, it won't matter anymore if he has a big dick or not.

• Lamia

All of the guys I've been with have been above average, so, I guess it sort of does.

However, the average penis size is 5 inches, and the average vaginal depth is 5 inches. Your girlfriends just seem to be jerks.

no dude, if a girl is really just interested in how big your thing is then that's really shallow and they dont like you at all and are using you.

and 5 1/2 is not small. the average size of a penis is between 5-6 inches.

why do all these guys have to compare their penis to those of porn stars? jeesus.

Honestly? I wouldn't care if my boyfriend didn't have one at all.

I love my partners because they can support me and make me happy emotionally. Anything beneath the clothes doesn't matter. You should only be getting beneath the clothing with someone you are completely comfortable with anyway, and if you are up to that stage then why should a body 'flaw' matter?

I have been with my boyfriend for more than a year and he still does not believe that I don't care about his size or that he doesn't have 'killer abs'. A cute face and kindness is top of my criteria.

Honestly, that is on the short side, but a girl has to be pretty shallow to end a relationship simply because of your size. You don't need a girl like that, anyway.

• <3

It matters, but to an extent. I wouldn't dump someone I really liked over the size.

honestly we live in a time and day when all girls care about is the size of a mans dick. My dick is 8.5 inches long, and girls find me attractive, so I have a lot of experience. An believe me penis size is pretty much there number 1 priorty. maybe hip hop, the 90's, but for what ever reason all woman have become size whores obessed about the size of mans penis. it matters 100% if your just gonna have a sexual relationship or a 1 night stand with someone. and it still matters in a long term love relationship, just sometimes the girl keeps her mouth closed. all the girls i've slept with have always been obessed with dick size and gossip about it with there friends. feeling on me before we have sex to get an idea.

btw your penis usually stops growing at 16 years of age, as well as your height, then you begin to fill out.

so if your passed 16 your probably done growing.....sorry but in todays world size matters, any girl whose says it doesn't is just being nice, and not trying to hurt the guys feelings..

I recommend you try some penis enlargements, because I'm sorry to say with 5.5 inches you just can't win, that's being perfectly honest with you man.

seriously it may be a little on the small side but hun your going with the wrong girls all these girls that you are dating are probably immature little sluts who are only looking for one thing (maybe).

when you find the girl of your dreams and you are her boy of her dreams size wont matter.

just don't worry about it.