promotion image of download ymail app

i want to intern for a human rights lawyer or a progressive writing a book. where can i offer my services?

i'm a smart and self-motivated college educated individual living in brooklyn. i'm studying for the LSAT's. in the mean time i want to work a lawyer, ideally on torture, or a journalist or other activist writing a book on human rights, law, etc. but i have little experience in this so i need someone to take a chance on me (i went to school for photo but i'm color blind). anyone know where i can go to peddle my services? i dont need (much) financial compensation.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The first thing you need to do is determine where you are so we would know which area to recommend a lawyer in. ~~

    Source(s): HRLA - Human Rights Lawyers Association The Website of the Human Rights Lawyers Association - Providing Information and Support for Human Rights Lawyers ... the Human Rights Lawyers' Association (HRLA) ... - Cached
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.