Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is this movie with Luke Goss in it??? help please?

I saw a few pictures of the actor luke goss in a movie where he's dress up in like roman looking garments. lol i dont know... he has a crown on. Im guessing he's some sort of king...

thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It might be this one:

One Night with the King (2006)

starring Tiffany Dupont, Luke Goss, Omar Sharif, John Rhys-Davies, Tommy 'Tiny' Lister, James Callis, Peter O'Toole

IMDb synopsis:

"One Night With The King" chronicles the life of the young Jewish girl, Hadassah, who goes on to become the Biblical Esther, the Queen of Persia, and saves the Jewish nation from annihilation at the hands of its arch enemy while winning the heart of the fiercely handsome King Xerxes.

You can watch the movie trailer here:

http://us.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3566862617/

EDIT: I passed up "Hellboy II: The Golden Army" because he is bareheaded throughout, dressed in black clothing and with long, silver hair. I didn't think that fit the "Roman looking" part though "One Night with the King" might.

• 1 decade ago

He plays an elven prince in Hellboy 2, and kicks *** with his spear and twin swords. He very much reminded me of Drizzt Do'Urden in that movie, though of course he was evil. Very funny movie with good action scenes, I would recommend it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.