Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Brief pain/heat near left eye area.?

I keep getting a brief pulsation and a little bit of heat near my left eye. It's not directly from the eye, but rather around that area. It goes away after maybe 3 seconds at max, but then comes back after a lot of hours or the next day. I think it's recently become more frequent, it's happened twice today (I noticed this happening about three days ago). I hope it's nothing serious, but can anyone confirm what this is?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not medically licensenced, but when my glaucoma started out, I would get pain like that from an increase in intraoccular pressure. It was also accompanied by a blurriness of vision, and yes, a slight warming sensation. My glaucoma was caused by 4 steroid injections in 3 months--too close together and the 3rd time I had 2 at once. It was to treat a shoulder injury.Now I will go blind because I had an overzealous Dr. that lied to me and is a fkg jerk. I don't have the money to sue. I don't even have the money for the medication to lower the pressure. Go see an opthamologist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.