What is the default operating system on most Asus eeepc netbooks? which distro of linux...?

I know it's linux. it looks like a bunch of icons as an operating system. anyway i want a download of it but i can't find it. it's specifically made for asus eeepcs but i can't find it. no it's not called eeebuntu not is it eeexubuntu. I need a linux distro that will run very smoothly on... show more I know it's linux. it looks like a bunch of icons as an operating system. anyway i want a download of it but i can't find it. it's specifically made for asus eeepcs but i can't find it.

no it's not called eeebuntu not is it eeexubuntu.

I need a linux distro that will run very smoothly on 900mhz processor, 512mb ram, 4cell battery. this netbook is so weak that its cpu ran at 70% speed while idle in puppy linux. that's just pathetic. anyway can someone point me back home to the default linux operating system? I need a USB!!!!!!! boot please