How do I get rid of a patch of pimples?

It is monday and picture day is this wednesday!!!! i have pimple cream that takes a few day to clear your skin. the patch is on my forehead, it is under my side bangs which is probably why! please... do you have any tips to get rid of the small patch? there are about 5 -10 small ones. I need something to work IMMEDIATLY!!!

thankssss!!!

Favorite Answer

for fast results u may want to wake up every morning and wash your face. then apply some lemon this helps dry the pimple. then at night put some toothpaste on it, this is also to dry them out. if u do this im sure u will be good for picture day. since these are natural remedies they wont harm yourskin even if u decide to use them more than twice

• 7 years agoReport

Does lemon juice work the same?

Pimple Patch

How to Get Rid of a Pimple - 3 Quick Tips to Clear Skin

1. You only need to wash your face twice daily as many acne sufferers tend to believe the more you wash your face the better. This is simply not the case as you want to keep your skin hydrated as possible so when washing more then this you are actually causing your skin to dry out. Once in the morning and once again at night is plenty for your skin and try to use a cream based cleanser for best benefits.

2. Diet is also very important to acne sufferers and what you need to focus on is fruits, vegetables, lean meats, nuts and some whole grains. One food that you should steer clear from is dairy products as these actually contain hormones in them that can trigger the release of sebum which will only onset future break outs.

3. Exercise is great for helping to clear acne because it improves blood flow to the capillaries under the skins surface to help rejuvenate dying skin cells. Some people lack blood flow in their skin and that is why acne can begin to form from the build up of these cells blocking the pores. My suggestion would be 30 to 60 minutes daily exercise so you work up a sweat so that you know you are increasing blood flow.

Also Pay Close Attention To This:

Source(s): Did you know 90% of acne is caused by 3 major factors? Find out exactly what they are and how easily it is to solve them Click Here http://www.topsecretacnevolution.blogspot.com/.

Hi,

I am a dermatologist by profession and within a careeer of 10 years I have seen lots of acne problems. According to me Red and white pimples are the worst and painful. Acneprone skin is very sensitive, even if you touch it once the redness will increase with itching. According to me there is no magical way to heal your pimples over night as this is the puffed part of your skin due to the bacteria.

In simple words try to improve your diet and have lots of water that helps in healingg process. Un-necessary oily food should be avoided to get a healthy spotless skin.

Right now my skin is perfectly clear, for the first time in 3 years. It's been about 9 weeks and all my acne is gone. It is such a great feeling to wake up with clear skin.

Holistic Acne Treatment Guide?

rid patch pimples jawline

Might sound weird and something crazy to do. But, toothpaste really works. Don't have to go out and buy a expensive brand use the one you have at your house. How long you leave it on is truly up to you. Some leave it on for a few minutes. Some leave it on till it starts to split. And don't leave it on overnight. I'm not a wild sleeper I sleep on my back so I leave it on overnight since I don't go to bed till like 1 in the morning and have to wake up at 5.

1

Source(s): Nice Acne Remedies http://emuy.info/AcneSolution/?jkhp

well u all can use PROACTIVE! this product really helps a lot! its gets rid of all your pimples and the redness! i tried it and it helped.. now ive got spotless skin. iTS HELPFUL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.