Buy or Sell: Kanye West has never been murdered on his on ish, and usually murders others on their ish?

For reals, Kanye had the best verse on "Get Em High," "Spaceship," "Two Words," "Drive Slow," "Gone," "Diamonds (RMX)," and "Barry Bonds." And his verse is about even with J. Ivy on "Never Let Me Down," his 1st and/or 2nd verse is... show more For reals, Kanye had the best verse on "Get Em High," "Spaceship," "Two Words," "Drive Slow," "Gone," "Diamonds (RMX)," and "Barry Bonds." And his verse is about even with J. Ivy on "Never Let Me Down," his 1st and/or 2nd verse is about even with Lupe's verse from "Touch The Sky." And his verse is even with Nas' on "We Major," but he had the better verse on "Still Dreaming" which was Nas' ish, but Nas been murdered before on his own ish i.e. Ludacris, and Kanye had the better verse on "Put On" by Jeezy too. I could go on and on about how many guest verses Kanye has done that he murdered, but I'm too lazy and want to see what your opinion on this?
Update: Oh yeah, "Selfish" by Slum Village...Kanye killed that ish with his verse too.
Update 2: Kanye out spit Common on "Southside." He also had the best verse on "They Say." He out spit Rhymefest on "Brand New." He had the best verse on Consequences "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" and had the better verse on "Grammy Family." He also had the best verse on... show more Kanye out spit Common on "Southside." He also had the best verse on "They Say." He out spit Rhymefest on "Brand New." He had the best verse on Consequences "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" and had the better verse on "Grammy Family." He also had the best verse on "Make Her Say." "Run This Town" as well. "Champions," "Get By (Remix)", etc. etc. And I'm forgetting some too.
Update 3: @ ruckfules, Luda only did the hook!!!! You're dumb. Game needs a Kanye beat or 50 Cent hook to sell records.
Update 4: @ ruckfules, you can read? I guess not because in additional details I mentioned Brand New. Workout Plan? Dude, you're just pulling ish out your azz. @ Gunslinger, I think Kanye and Nas were even on "We Major." And as I said in the title, I said *usually* murders it on others ish. BTW,... show more @ ruckfules, you can read? I guess not because in additional details I mentioned Brand New.

Workout Plan? Dude, you're just pulling ish out your azz.

@ Gunslinger, I think Kanye and Nas were even on "We Major."

And as I said in the title, I said *usually* murders it on others ish.

BTW, this is just all opinion. But this is also why I don't understand the hate on Kanye as he is a above average rapper, and a great producer.
Update 5: @ ruckfules, Kanye intro verse on workout plan remix sh*ts all over fonzworth's no delivery azz. He's about even with Twista's verse, and Kanye's second verse was re-used from the original song.