Army Physical Fitness Uniform personal use?

I enlisted in the Maryland Army National Guard and I was issued a Army Tracksuit for PT. I have not gone to basic or AIT and I am still going to RSP drills until January. I want to use the Army Tracksuit for running in my neighborhood as it is getting cold soon and I do not have any other cold running... show more I enlisted in the Maryland Army National Guard and I was issued a Army Tracksuit for PT.

I have not gone to basic or AIT and I am still going to RSP drills until January.
I want to use the Army Tracksuit for running in my neighborhood as it is getting cold soon and I do not have any other cold running attire.
Is there any law/military regulation that says that I cannot use that issued Army track suit for running in Public because If I can use the tracksuit that was issued to me it would be more convenient as I do not want to spend money on a tracksuit myself.

I am asking because there are some regulations (like for the USMC Marpat uniform) that you cannot wear in public.