Pairs Jackson, Lourdes Leon, Kylie Jenner Kardashian?

Paris Jackson ( MJ daughter) Lourdes leon (madonnas daughter) and Kylie jenner ( kim kardashian daughter) these girls are around the same age and i just want to know who do you think will be more successful ??? Oh and also who do you think is prettier??

In my opinion its between lourdes and pairs

Update:

sorry i kinda messed up... yeah kylie is kim's sister

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Paige
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I bet Lourdes is going to be in entertainment-- her mom IS Madonna, who never seems to get tired of the spotlight. I'm guessing Paris will be staying out of the limelight and Kylie might try modeling or something?

i think Lourdes has the prettiest face.

when she waxes...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know who will be more successful. What do you even mean by successful? What if Paris becomes a doctor Lourdes becomes a dentist and Kylie becomes an eye doctor, why would you want to no who is more successful? Just because they are related to famous people doesn't mean they will have a successful career. And Kylie Jenner is NOT Kim Kardashian's daughter. Its her sister.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Kylie Jenner is not Kim Kardashian's daughter, it's her sister.

And I think Paris is going to be a gorgeous girl, considering her father is Michael, she's going to be a good singer. That is if she or any of them for that matter, decide to go into show business.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Kendall

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paris + Prince Jackson stress me out for some reason.

So Lourdes. :P

• 1 decade ago

haha i would say Paris Jackson in the long run becuz she is the King of Pop's daughter

• 1 decade ago

I think they just want to have normal lives.

I like Kylie Jenner and Paris Jackson.

dont forget Lionel Richie's daughter.

• 1 decade ago

For both, I'd say..... Lourdes Leon. She's gorgeous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leave the kids alone youre trying to ruin their lives, have kids of your own.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like Paris, shes soo brave!! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.