Pairs Jackson, Lourdes Leon, Kylie Jenner Kardashian?

Paris Jackson ( MJ daughter) Lourdes leon (madonnas daughter) and Kylie jenner ( kim kardashian daughter) these girls are around the same age and i just want to know who do you think will be more successful ??? Oh and also who do you think is prettier??

In my opinion its between lourdes and pairs

sorry i kinda messed up... yeah kylie is kim's sister

• Paige
    Favorite Answer

I bet Lourdes is going to be in entertainment-- her mom IS Madonna, who never seems to get tired of the spotlight. I'm guessing Paris will be staying out of the limelight and Kylie might try modeling or something?

i think Lourdes has the prettiest face.

when she waxes...

I don't know who will be more successful. What do you even mean by successful? What if Paris becomes a doctor Lourdes becomes a dentist and Kylie becomes an eye doctor, why would you want to no who is more successful? Just because they are related to famous people doesn't mean they will have a successful career. And Kylie Jenner is NOT Kim Kardashian's daughter. Its her sister.

• ?

Kylie Jenner is not Kim Kardashian's daughter, it's her sister.

And I think Paris is going to be a gorgeous girl, considering her father is Michael, she's going to be a good singer. That is if she or any of them for that matter, decide to go into show business.

Kendall

Paris + Prince Jackson stress me out for some reason.

So Lourdes. :P

haha i would say Paris Jackson in the long run becuz she is the King of Pop's daughter

I think they just want to have normal lives.

I like Kylie Jenner and Paris Jackson.

dont forget Lionel Richie's daughter.

For both, I'd say..... Lourdes Leon. She's gorgeous.

Leave the kids alone youre trying to ruin their lives, have kids of your own.

i like Paris, shes soo brave!! :)