anna

eventhogh she's like 9 months pregnant, heidi klum was the best dressed of the emmys last night. do you agree?

i give her the winning trophy, and the runner up one goes to sandra oh.-

who are your picks??

• Favorite Answer

I think Heidi looks amazing, but she always does, so no surprise. But what is a surprise, is that I give my winning trophy, to the one, the only, Kim Kardashian! Yes, she looks so good in that white dress, without one sleeve, hehe. Amy Poehler in second, Heidi with the bronze, Vanessa Williams lost the rubber match.

;)

Maybe she just loves children. I love children myself but I cant imagine ever going through labor that many times.

• heidi looks amassing but i still wouldn't wear a dress that shapely to my stomach if i ws preggers!!! but still heidi looks gorgeous!!!!!:)

heidi is still hot pregnat

• life..

they just thought she was cute cuz she's pregnant and didnt wear a ridiculous "showin off my belly" dress...

woah. there's a big baby bump!She has my vote, she looks beautiful

They were both pretty!!