Kirino
Kirino asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

How can I find out Leonard Nimoy's address?

I want to send some photos to Leonard Nimoy, alias Spock from Star Trek. In the photo album that my mother put together years ago, we have photos of his mother from the 1920's and his mother and father from the 1960's.

So I need to try to find an address for Leonard Nimoy. I could not get it from the internet, but I assume there probably is a way to find it. So if any of you can do it, I will appreciate it.

• Laredo
    Favorite Answer

I do not think that anyone will be able to give you Leonard Nimoy's home address as these kind of things are strictly private. I have given you two web sites, one is the official web site and the other is the official photography site. To my knowledge the people who run these sites are usually in contact with the stars/celebrities. Give them an email stating all you have done in this question and see what happens, they might be able to assist you.