Baseball survey/poll anyone?

1) Which MLB game did you watch/listen to last? 2) What was the end score? 3) What is your favorite sport besides baseball? Favorite team? 4) On a scale of one to ten, how big a fan are you of your favorite MLB team? 5) Did you see the Giants/Cowboys game yesterday? If so, what did you think? 6) Who are you... show more 1) Which MLB game did you watch/listen to last?
2) What was the end score?
3) What is your favorite sport besides baseball? Favorite team?
4) On a scale of one to ten, how big a fan are you of your favorite MLB team?
5) Did you see the Giants/Cowboys game yesterday? If so, what did you think?
6) Who are you going to cheer for in the MLB playoffs?
7) Which team has better pitching: Phillies or Cardinals?
8) What MLB player can you not stand? Why?
9) Are you superstitious about your team winning? What do you do to "help them win"?
10) Who is your favorite team?

BQ: How many times per day do you think you will visit Yahoo Answers' Baseball section?

BQ #2: Will you star my question, please?
Update: I did not come up with the "poll" idea. Ii do not understand how this could be a chat room question. I do not believe I am breaking any rules. If I am reported, so be it, but I don't think this is breaking any rules. And apparently a lot of others agree with me.

Thanks for all the stars y'all!