Conservatives – would this bother you?

Someone carrying a rifle (legally) at a leftist demonstration, wearing a t-shirt that reads “The Second Amendment: It's not just for right-wingers any more.” I know that many liberals would freak out and talk about “left-wing extremists,” because so many of them are opposed to anyone having firearms. But... show more Someone carrying a rifle (legally) at a leftist demonstration, wearing a t-shirt that reads “The Second Amendment: It's not just for right-wingers any more.”

I know that many liberals would freak out and talk about “left-wing extremists,” because so many of them are opposed to anyone having firearms.

But how about conservatives? Would it bother you to know that you aren't the only ones armed?

What would your response be if you saw reliable statistics showing that more and more people on the left are buying firearms?
.