Conservatives – would this bother you?

Someone carrying a rifle (legally) at a leftist demonstration, wearing a t-shirt that reads “The Second Amendment: It's not just for right-wingers any more.”

I know that many liberals would freak out and talk about “left-wing extremists,” because so many of them are opposed to anyone having firearms.

But how about conservatives? Would it bother you to know that you aren't the only ones armed?

What would your response be if you saw reliable statistics showing that more and more people on the left are buying firearms?

.

Best Answer

I would congratulate them on waking up to reality,and finally realizing how important the 2nd Amendment really is.

"Disarming the People,is the surest and most effective way to enslave them" George Mason

RWE

I'm not a conservative - I'm a socialist.

And it wouldn't bother me at all. I'd feel a lot safer at a demonstration like that, even if the liberal weenies would get upset.

Did you get that quote off of one of my answers? Or do you also know Joel from San Francisco?

His T-shirts will be on sale in approximately two weeks.

[EDIT: I just talked to him, actually they'll be ready TOMORROW!]

Now if I can just get him to mail me some here in Florida... I could sell them all in a heartbeat. Every single person I've talked to since he told me his plans has asked if I could get them one.

.

Everyone has the right to protect oneself.Its not a right killing people because i have a right to bare arms.We twist our rights around on how we think the constitution should be and not as it was written.I should be able to have the freedom to go and target practice and defend myself from harm.It seems the ones that have the rights are the killers and not the law biding citizens.To answer your question...no it wouldn't

The thing is we all already knew that your kind was buying guns.

80-90% of the murders in the US are carried out by liberals/Democrats, a majority of those are done with guns.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I am glad to see that there is at least one liberal that isn't a pull-string doll that wants guns to be banned because of the "fact" that they kill people. Asking a question is feeding such a divide that it seems that soo many people really want.

Source(s): Think and vote for yourself!
  • Bob H

If Liberals all showed up with guns, the mouth breathers would say that guns are anti christian and must be banned. Pat Robertson would say God told him to beat guns into plow shares. He then suffered a stroke trying to figure out what a plow share is. Sarah Palin would say that she only shot the wolves that attacked her helicopter. Beck wept.

Wouldn't bother me. I've heard of liberals owning guns (and no, I don't just mean gang bangers). I've heard even Al Gore owns a few.

Conservatives don't view our constitutional rights to be only applicable to "Conservatives". They a rights of the American people. That even includes the 2nd amendment.

I would assume that they are exercising their constitutionally guaranteed rights. My hope would be they have finally begun to value all of our freedoms, and have stopped their silly notion that the population must be disarmed.

For your information, plenty of democrats support gun ownership already, and have all along.

The Fat White ladies let the zoo animals loose so Americans need to by firearms

hey, either protect your family or let the zoo animals prey on them