Who's your favorite marvel character and why?

There are tons of marvel characters in that universe

btw mine new favorite is Gabriel Summers

Best Answer

Rogue of the X-Men. She is by far the most tragic of characters in the marvel universe. Here she is this beautiful, vivacious and sexy woman and she can't touch anyone or be touched. How awful is that? Think about it. Never be touched without draining the other person and putting them into a coma. Even if she touched them she also gets all their thoughts and feelings as well. Who knows what they are thinking? It's just so heartbreaking. I really empathize with her. Sure there are more powerful and more popular characters, but she does it for me.

• John N

I love Daredevil because that character has been through so much emotional, personal and professional turmoil... but he just keeps getting back up...he continues to fight.

I love the characters that are tortured, but they still find a way to survive.

• Gambit, From the X-Men

Been my Favorite ever since i was a kid, Cards and blowing things up.

Gambit..love the accent and he is a smart @#$. I have liked him since I was little watching Sat morining cartoons.

• elicia

inpossible to respond to. while i replace into youthful i enjoyed typhoon. yet wolverene....OH SO eye-catching. i did the super nerds inspite of the undeniable fact that, so peter parker is spectacular, gotta love mary jane too. i think for her. mystique is a foul *** hottie, the beast is physically powerful and clever, professor exavier, magnito....( are you able to tell i admire x men) there are a number of comedian e book heroes i admire i cant rightly p.c.. my renowned. I particularly have been referred to as gene gray byb my acquaintances

•  

Luke Cage, an afro american character.

My favorite is Kitty pryde because she has a really cool power. i especially liked her in astonishing x-men.

Probably Spiderman, cause he is freaking Spiderman.

Captain America.......The entire super soldier vs. the Nazis.....what is there not to love....

Spiderman, but i can think of many more