Ryan
Ryan asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Drinking Alcohol and Smoking Hookah?

I'm in college now and I go to a local hookah bar with my friends every now and then and one night I drank some vodka before going and I wasn't drunk and could walk but was definatley buzzin when I went and smoked. I couldnt really taste it and it wasnt that great. I was wondering if the alcohol had that much effect on it? Does it depend on how much you drink to how the Hookah will be or was it just because it was my first time drinking and smoking hookah at the same time? Does anyone whose done both tell me their experience? I cant seem to find much info on hookah and alcohol together so I'm curious to try it again, but not if its gonna be like the first time I did. Thanks

In the short run I mean will the drinking have much effect on the hookah

Favorite Answer

Hookah is only flavored tobacco, so I doubt alcohol has any affect on it. Think about drinking and smoking a cigarette - it's basically the same thing, except hookah supposedly tastes better. It sounds like you just don't like hookah or else you (a) had a bad flavor or (b) the flavor wasn't strong enough. Try a few different types. If you still don't like it then I wouldn't waste my money and/or time with it.

Hookah And Drinks

• fauver

Hookah And Alcohol

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Drinking Alcohol and Smoking Hookah?

I'm in college now and I go to a local hookah bar with my friends every now and then and one night I drank some vodka before going and I wasn't drunk and could walk but was definatley buzzin when I went and smoked. I couldnt really taste it and it wasnt that great. I was wondering if the...

Source(s): drinking alcohol smoking hookah: https://tr.im/DB5Uc

I experienced this the first time I drank and smoked hookah at the same time. I can't explain why. Tobacco generally gives people a natural buzz. Maybe you smoked too hard or pulled too long. I have gotten dizzy and lightheaded from pulling for an extended period of time. Hope this helped

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/poRYR

dont drink alcohol, itll sting, i made that mistake. also the hookah is a bad idea if youre sharing it with others, passing around bacteria n all. if youre not sharing the hookah, stick to shisha with no tobacco.

Hookah lounges only give you flavored tobacco, so it's not likely to have any effect on your drinking.

No alcohol until it's healed. Alcohol kills the new forming cells and slows healing and makes infection easier. Hookah is fine if you clean it immediately afterwards.

don't forget that if you smoke and drink, the vapours of alcohol left in your throat gets heated up by the cigarette smoke. it "almost" lights up inside the throat so it's extremelly bad. it burns the lining of your throat and in the end, well i don't have to tell you more.

it's an ex heavy smoker and whisky drinker who now speaks through a tube that told me that.

Smoking and drinking are dangerous, we all know that, but just try avoid doing both at the same time.

if you drink and do hookah together it WILL be slightly stronger

drink up my friend