I am a non-US citizen living out of United States Can I have a bank account in USA?

I need to operate a bank account in USA to link up with my Paypal account? Any Help or suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Have you tried going into a bank and asking during business hours? they would have the best information............. considering they are a bank, and that's what you're asking about..

but.... i would assume that you can, yes... people in the states have bank accounts in countries all over the world because you used to be able to avoid taxes like that. Obama had all of that **** closed though.. not only that but the coveted "swiss bank accounts" that everyone talks about lost ALL of their extra weight, and people lost hundreds of millions of dollars due to the massive deflation.. "oops"

overall, im sure you can get one but not positive.... find a bank you like and call them.. chances are you can reach someone even NOW since most have 24-7 customer service...........

First off no you can not get a US bank account in your name without a valid social security number. The Patriot Act prohibits this because the bank needs to verify your identity. Secondly PayPal is accepted in over 150 countries and you can easily tie your bank account in your country to your PayPal account assuming it is not currently under suspension or limited in some manner.

yes u can get an account

YOU ARE must have a credit card .You are can order that online(threw internet ) here

how would you ever get any money into your checking acct?