14 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas?

Ok. I'm COMPLETELY Stumped... My birthday is in october and i have NO idea what to do. I usually have my b-day @ the Hyatt and kinda wanna do that this year but i think i wanna do something @ home. Not co-ed and im NOT GIRLY AT ALL ! I'd invite 6 friends. Any ideas???

Best Answer

-jungle theme

-crazy theme

- grab pizza, get a pool make it a pool party and for something fun to do buy plain t shirts and decorate it with t shirt markers, ribbons and other crafty ideas. take fun weird pictures with you and your friends, eat a lot of junk food

- scavenger hunt

- sleepover

- or combine the last 3 together

Go To DQ And You Can Have A Party There Some DQ Has Ice Cream

And Ice Cream Cakes For A Birthday Party

Go To Skate Inn and Have A Birthday Party There

Go To A Putt Putt Course and there you can have a Good Time

what i did for mine 12 birthday i started a time around 1:30 or 2:00 we had a water balloon fight its was awesome but if they didnt want to my best friend sat and played rockband with those people !!then we (outsie)played manhunt and we all came inside and ate then we craked the pinata and we had a jump house (your never to old) so we had alot of things and we had a trampoline so.but the best thing is to PLAN PLAN PLAN!!!because when u think u did a good job its really not that fun!!! i made my mom and dad to go out !!then we just all sat down ate again and watched a moive and played rockband and did fun stuff like scarying other people !!! i hope that helps??if u need anything else go on google !!!

party's at home are great , especially with just a few of your closest mates. im only sixteen and te be honest im not that girly to but i do still love to have my mates over and put on the music channel have a little dance , play truth or dare and talk about guys. but make it themed such as pjama party? disney princess party? halloween?

i hope ive helped you :)

have a good birthday what ever you do!

x

This isnt at home but still!!

Since its in october go to a haunted house!!!!! those things are the best!! it would be a blasttt!

get drunk. The best parties are the ones you can't remember.

face

omg like what are u gonna do like oh gosh!

movies, or egging?

make it balloon themed

lol