Aaag. This is bothering me. Can you tell me the name of this Book?

okay so i read this book a while back and i need help finding it. So i know that the book has either the words secret and/or lies in the title. The cover is green and i think that the auothors last name ends in M. I dont really remeber what happens but i remember that their is like a freaky new guy and the main... show more okay so i read this book a while back and i need help finding it. So i know that the book has either the words secret and/or lies in the title. The cover is green and i think that the auothors last name ends in M. I dont really remeber what happens but i remember that their is like a freaky new guy and the main female character like ends up falling in love with him or something. Her ex boyfriend is really weird and he ends up kidnapping her and handcuffing her in like a trailer after telling her that the guy was in the hospital. Either she escapes or he saves her. Cant remember. Also at the end he leaves and she is heartbroken. Also i remember this one part where he goes to talk to her and i think he accidently killed is ex. Sorry its so long please help its really bothering me.
Update: Nevermind i figured it out. It was Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz.
1 answer 1