Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

which of the two companies are the best choice to invest money into?

What made them better choices than the others? What does the stock market say the companies did last earnings quarter? What is the risk—and why should there be any risk at all?

i need help with my 5 paragraph essay about investing money into these companies

Coca Cola®

Exxon®

General Electric®

Pepsi® Cola

Proctor & Gamble®

Westinghouse®

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say General Electric and Exxon.

GE because it is one of the few companies creating jobs, has millions of back orders for engines, solar panels, wind mills, etc. Is diverse in numerous industries.

The only risk is there finance sector and media sector. Finance sector got hit hard by the recession and the media sector(mainly MSNBC) has real low ratings(they should basically fire all there commentators and get new ones)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Each company has to be researched regarding demand for its products and profit returns such as Coca cola globally recognized as best taste.

proctor and gamble can also be the best as it design to make money rather than helping the player.

besides all bear risks and the level of risks depends on the market environment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Warren Buffett owns GE indirectly and used to own Coca Cola and Proctor & Gamble

Source(s): www.BuffettCapitalists.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

coke fer sure ge is loseing millions or didnt u read the reports?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.