If President Obama asked you for your solution on how to fix health care in America, what would you tell him?

Single Payer? Public option? Co-ops? Noting at all? This is a serious question and everyone seems to want to bash Obamacare, whatever that is, and yet no one wants to offer solutions? Everyone wants to bash the government, but expects the government to come up with all of the answers. Well as Americans, you should... show more Single Payer? Public option? Co-ops? Noting at all? This is a serious question and everyone seems to want to bash Obamacare, whatever that is, and yet no one wants to offer solutions? Everyone wants to bash the government, but expects the government to come up with all of the answers. Well as Americans, you should be able to think for yourselves and know what is good for you, your family, and your country. People scream "socialism," "Communism," "ACORN," "Nazism," "Obamacre" and all of these buzzwords that don't explain nothing. I'm not asking for why your against or for Obama and his health care plan, all I want to know is what is your solution?

I don't care about all of the "isms" you can throw around, I don't care about some video of some "protester" yelling about how her America is being taken away, all I'm looking for is for anybody to come up with a solution to how the health care coverage in America can be fixed. It seems like everyone has a talking point but no solutions. It seems like everyone is saying they are angry, but don't have nothing to say to offer any solutions. People scream and yell, but they are not saying anything. Obama is talking, but he's not saying anything and whenever he does, its shrouded by cryptic language that could be either for or against this bill. Obama has not actually come out and said he supports a strong public option. He has not said much of anything except that he wants bipartisanship, whatever that means.. The Democrats don't know what they want because they have no balls, are not united, and are following the media and big business. The Republicans are just playing politics with the entire debate of health care and have offered nothing in terms of a REAL solutions other than many of the talking points like "death panels" and "killing grandma."

My solution would be a single payer universal health care tier of payment where people of a particular tax bracket pay a certain amount of money through taxes into the system and at the same time, we do what the Cubans do and subsidize the college education and training for people who want to become doctors and nurses so that we can have a robust health care workforce that can take of its citizens. Yes, my idea might be called "socialist" or whatever, but at least offers something to the discussion instead of the same old talking points. Maybe what is needed is tort reform instead of anything government run. Or laws to break up the monopolies of insurance companies. I feel that the discussion is becoming retarded from all of the B.S. being spun by the media and those who just don't like Obama, when there is more at stake than just what people think about one man.

I don't agree with the current bill being pushed right now by Democrats because I feel that it is not going to do enough and that there are way to many loop holes for the insurance companies and that without a Strong public option, the bill is just another 800 billion dollar mess. The bill being pushed right now is not health care reform, but a health care giveaway to the highest bidder created by Democrats, due to fear, intimidation, politics, cronyism, and no faith. This bill needs to be as partisan as much as possible for it to work or not work. This would have to be either a republican bill or a Democratic bill. Its either all or nothing. Either the Democrats own it and put what they believe in it or they let the Republicans hijack it and turn it into a political Sword to slice the democrats in the neck with in 2010 and 2012. All I know is right now, the bill being pushed by the Democrats and being praised by Obama is a joke, wil not be taken serious, is not robust or partisan enough and I'm not even a Democrat and I'm ashamed for the Democratic party and their bill. At least when Bush passed his tax cuts, he owned them and made sure they were partisan and when they did not work, the Democrats used it to choke them in 2006 and 2008. I guess history is repeating itself all over again.