How do you create your own web page/site? / Online writing group for teens?

Hey, I'm 14 and have skipped around the net for a bit looking for an online website for people my age with no success. I'm not requesting help to find one though. Basically I just wanna know how I would go about creating my own web page/site. Would I have to pay? Is is complicated? Anyone who knows the... show more Hey, I'm 14 and have skipped around the net for a bit looking for an online website for people my age with no success. I'm not requesting help to find one though.
Basically I just wanna know how I would go about creating my own web page/site. Would I have to pay? Is is complicated? Anyone who knows the steps needed to be taken (detail is good) please tell me!
It's just that I got the idea of if I can't find a website why not create one? If there is anyone else my age feeling the same way then maybe we could like swap email addis and share ideas?
Or maybe I'm just being naive. Either way, please relpy!
ty.