Ari
Ari asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Which authors inspire you the most?

Me: Susan Kay, Charlotte Bronte, and Edgar Allen Poe

Favorite Answer

for me is laura ingalls wilder and stephnie meyer. laura ingalls wilder she was a wonderful writer and a wonderful roll model has well as a great christian pioneer that endered hardships that most of today's time and people would not be able to make and laura ingalls wilder just set a historical figure and let us know how it was when she lived and stephnie meyer is a great author of a wonderful saga and she has to be proud she is author of 4 very large books which have a great story

~~~Scooby-Doo~~~

• Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman are big inspirations. I love Terry Pratchett's whimsical, bizarre worlds and plots, and Gaiman's dark, brooding characters and twisted storylines.

Mark Crilley is a big inspiration, too. Mostly because I wrote him a letter and he actually sent a letter back. A handwritten one to boot! =D

Stephenie Meyer and Christopher Paolini are inspirations, too. Though...not in a good way.

Well I enjoy phillipa gregory's the other boleyn girl and margaret george's helen of troy and mary queen of scots and the isles. Sandra Gulland, jk rowling, stephenie meyer (im not a twilight obsessed fan, just enjoy the books), and that's pretty much it.

well i suppose jane austin and charlotte bronte

alos shakespeare

ans modern wise

j.k, stephenie mayer l.j.smith

xxx