Paranormal Investigators do you do more than ghost hunt?

IDo you research Big Foot, Look into UFO sightings, check our claims of telekinesis and such? Just wondering

Favorite Answer

I also provide a variety of holistic services such as relaxation massage and energy work. In addition I do readings and teach workshops on a variety of paranormal and holistic topics.

However, I do investigate or research other areas of the paranormal. I have an interest in them, like to read up on them, and visit sites, but I don't have the qualifications or the time to do more then that. I suspect that would be the case for more paranormal investigators.

I hope that helps. :)

As a paranormal investigator, you use an open mind, creative thinking, special tools/equipment and a team with all of the same things to obtain information about, look into, and attempt to re-create and debunk anything without a solid explanation to the best of anyone's knowledge. You use your finding to change lives. You gather information towards finding a major breakthrough in comminications with an other side. You do a lot more than just "hunting ghosts."

Most paranormal investigators specialize in one field, but are keen to dabble in others.

I focus mainly on ghosts.

UFOlogists tackle UFO's.

Cryptozoologists study Big Foot Nessie, etc.

Source(s): Los Angeles Paranormal Resource http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LAPR

Yes