Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Heyy, DO you find yourself attractive?

I do when I wear makeup and nice clothes.. =] Otherwise, I'm not at all attractive. LOL :)

What is your opinion on your own appearance, honestly?

Update:

Star if you are bored! LOL

Update 2:

Your ALL gorgeous! :)

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

not my face and my body,just my deeds and speech are attractive.

about Saxy if that pic is her don't wait choose it as best.

• 1 decade ago

I am not a person who has ever said "I am attractive" personally. However it has been mentioned to me that I am. I do wear make up sometimes but not all the time I do it for me,no one else. In all honesty I do not give my appearance a second thought as long as I have a clean nose and a tidy attire I'm fine with it. Life is for enjoying. x

• 1 decade ago

Well, it all depends on a day.. sometimes I feel like I am fat and unattractive even when wearing make up and nice clothes.. But I have got a few days in a month where I could take over the whole world. I feel attractive, slim even without make up and nice clothes. This confidence makes you feel like you can do anythin. really! :)

• 1 decade ago

I honestly like the way I look, I'm not the prettiest but I know I'm pretty to a majority of people and ugly to others.

I've been told to love myself, and I know I shouldn't feel ashamed of my looks because of some shallow retard.

I'm not being conceited or anything either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Depends really...I too wear makeup and try to make my hair look nice, but sometimes I just think ugh :/

But I guess I am who I am and I was made to be me, so I suppose generally I like the way I am !

xx

• 1 decade ago

If you call looking like Homer Simpson attractive, then yes, I'm Mr. Universe.

• 1 decade ago

I hate my skin, i hate being tall & I think i'm too thin but most people disagree with me

I like my hair though...sometimes!LOL!

i'll give you a star cos this is interesting not cos i'm bored:)

• Crass
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I honestly like the way I look.

• When I look in the mirror and cover my nose I do.

But we're our own worst critics.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.