Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Heyy, DO you find yourself attractive?

I do when I wear makeup and nice clothes.. =] Otherwise, I'm not at all attractive. LOL :)

What is your opinion on your own appearance, honestly?

Star if you are bored! LOL

Your ALL gorgeous! :)

Best Answer

not my face and my body,just my deeds and speech are attractive.

about Saxy if that pic is her don't wait choose it as best.

I am not a person who has ever said "I am attractive" personally. However it has been mentioned to me that I am. I do wear make up sometimes but not all the time I do it for me,no one else. In all honesty I do not give my appearance a second thought as long as I have a clean nose and a tidy attire I'm fine with it. Life is for enjoying. x

Well, it all depends on a day.. sometimes I feel like I am fat and unattractive even when wearing make up and nice clothes.. But I have got a few days in a month where I could take over the whole world. I feel attractive, slim even without make up and nice clothes. This confidence makes you feel like you can do anythin. really! :)

I honestly like the way I look, I'm not the prettiest but I know I'm pretty to a majority of people and ugly to others.

I've been told to love myself, and I know I shouldn't feel ashamed of my looks because of some shallow retard.

I'm not being conceited or anything either.

Depends really...I too wear makeup and try to make my hair look nice, but sometimes I just think ugh :/

But I guess I am who I am and I was made to be me, so I suppose generally I like the way I am !

xx

If you call looking like Homer Simpson attractive, then yes, I'm Mr. Universe.

I hate my skin, i hate being tall & I think i'm too thin but most people disagree with me

I like my hair though...sometimes!LOL!

i'll give you a star cos this is interesting not cos i'm bored:)

• Crass

I honestly like the way I look.

• When I look in the mirror and cover my nose I do.

But we're our own worst critics.

Sometimes