I am a 43 year old virgin and it is not?

and it is not by choice. If I was given the opportunity to be able to make love with a lady I would have by now. I have always been told that I am not a very attractive male,. Even girls who most men would consider losers won't bother with me....I am too ugly for them. The past month all I have been thinking... show more and it is not by choice. If I was given the opportunity to be able to make love with a lady I would have by now. I have always been told that I am not a very attractive male,. Even girls who most men would consider losers won't bother with me....I am too ugly for them. The past month all I have been thinking about is having sex and it is affecting my daily life. I have gotten to the point where I would pay someone to be with me and I would provide the scarf to cover their eyes so they wouldn't have to see me. I SO crave human contact, no one hugs me I want to feel someone touching me. I understand that women are visual creatures but what is a very unattractive male to do?
I have a college education! I have been teaching 5th grade since 1992. I'm a republican. I don't get along with Blacks or hispanics. Were can I find a Girlfriend. I tryed Match.com, I email over 25 girls and gotten only 2 Response. one of the girls I was going to meet never show up to the date. What can I do so I won't be a virgin by the end of 2009.
Update: Most weekends when I go out, I go to Supermarkets to hang out too check who plays with the ebt card (food stamps and wic) and check the ratio between blacks and white that are on welfare.
Update 2: What club, I can't dance