on the scale of 1 to 100 what number would you give barack obama for his work as president up to now?

only serious people i want to reply to this question, i heard on t.v. news recently that the approval ratings of barack obama had dropped to 53% and i was wondering how accurate that number is.

• Deb M
    Favorite Answer

On a scale of 1 to 100 with 100 being the highest rating...I would have to give him 100. I think he has done more in his first few months in office than any other President. But the country has never been in this bad of a shape in my lifetime. I think we were close to something worse than the Depression. People I know who remember the Depression say had it not been for what protections FDR put in place, there would have been soup lines.

You will never please everyone. And there is a very vocal minority faction in this country who would never say Obama did anything right...even if he gave everyone of them a million dollars. They would have acted in this manner no matter who the Democratic President would have been!

Frankly I was amazed when it was announced after Obama was elected that this country had been in a recession since December 2007. I'm surprised it was not sooner. The headline below from 2004 should have told people something...that this country was not being managed properly:

Bush report: Sending jobs overseas helps U.S.

In the 90s there were a lot of jobs that left the US...the President at that time had the foresight to train the displaced workers. Of course he did not use taxpayer money to move jobs overseas like Bush did!

Considering the more Obama drilled down, the more problems he found...I think he has done an outstanding job. Now he has to figure out how to pay for the huge deficit George Bush left with two wars and tax cuts.

5

I had to laugh at the person who used the Seattle Times as a source. They are like many others out there that can not nor will not say anything bad about this president. They soon will be like the Seattle P. I. down the drain cause of the way they do not do journalism any more.

Yes I have lived in Washington State all my life and know this to be true.

As to rating him I would give him a 37 out of 100 and that is stretching it a bit.

Mr. Obama is following the same failed plans that former president Jimmy "Hamas is not a terrorist group" Carter did!

His approval ratings haven't been that high in over two months. Google Obama's approval ratings, his overall performance approval rating is anywhere from 30 to 45% currently depending on which poll you use. I would rate him a negative 10, he is destroying this country and a mind-blowing pace.

It would be a minus figure.. I have yet to see the result of anything good he has done for the people of this country.. Now if you are asking how big business feels about him. well I guess that would be much higher.. they love him for making sure they all stay in business on our dime!

19/100

• momw

75

-100, Obama is a terrible President, actually worst than Carter if that is possible.

Although i know he has good intentions, he is not doing any good for this country. I give him a 25/100

negative 1