What would you do in this scenerio?

The democrats and republicans have finally gotten to the snapping point. We're having the second civil war, liberals vs conservatives. Rush Limbagh (can't spell his last name) leads the rep army and Al Gore leads the dems. Sarah Palin and Barack Obama have gained superpowers and are the generals of each army. Meanwhile, Mccain has recruited a clan of unicorns to join in the combat, while Hillary Clinton begins to amass an attack force made up of magical flying kittens.

Protesting the insanity, the independents have formed their own army of robots and intend to ambush the dems and reps.

Update:

lol

I don't read comic books. I'm just typing whatever pops into my head to pass time

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Move to Canada.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

A part of a brain can be removed without the person dying. Hopefully with the advancement of science the part of the brain necessary to cure cancer can be replicated and produced in a lab.... therefore curing the rest of the world. If this didn't work and I'm holding the cure for the world to rid it of cancer? I would die for everyone else to cure cancer. I only hope others remember me. This answer could go both ways..... lots of good answers here.

• 1 decade ago

I'll grab the musket from above the fireplace and grab my tricorn hat, take to the streets and protect my family and neighbors freedoms to the death. Screw partisan sh*t, either you're 100% for our individual rights or you're a Tory.

• 1 decade ago

What I would do is sit back and laugh at the unarmed "progressives" who despise the Second Amendment and are subsequently left high and dry when it's most needed. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jerryb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Head for the Bat Cave.

• 1 decade ago

What would I do? Call in Optimus Prime and the gang.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would write a book then sell it to be a screenplay

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you're trying too hard - this isn't even very imaginative... try reading something besides graphic novels and comic books and then try again with a bit more originality. thanks for playing, though...

• tott1
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

wake up your having a nightmare. told you not to eat jalapenos before bed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd move to Canada until it blows over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.