What would you do in this scenerio?

The democrats and republicans have finally gotten to the snapping point. We're having the second civil war, liberals vs conservatives. Rush Limbagh (can't spell his last name) leads the rep army and Al Gore leads the dems. Sarah Palin and Barack Obama have gained superpowers and are the generals of each... show more The democrats and republicans have finally gotten to the snapping point. We're having the second civil war, liberals vs conservatives. Rush Limbagh (can't spell his last name) leads the rep army and Al Gore leads the dems. Sarah Palin and Barack Obama have gained superpowers and are the generals of each army. Meanwhile, Mccain has recruited a clan of unicorns to join in the combat, while Hillary Clinton begins to amass an attack force made up of magical flying kittens.
Protesting the insanity, the independents have formed their own army of robots and intend to ambush the dems and reps.
Update: lol
I don't read comic books. I'm just typing whatever pops into my head to pass time