Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why does Michael Moore hate America so much?

I think criticism is necessary when needed, but Michael Moore seems to just dwell on making America look bad as if he hates America. If he hates the health care system here so much, why doesn't he move to Europe or Cuba? I just don't get this guy.

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because Michael Moore is a fat idiot. Anyone that buys his books or goes to his stupid movies is wasting their money.

I agree Michael Moore should leave America for another country if he doesn't like it here.

• JOHN
      Lv 5
      5 years agoReport

In the same way as those disloyal to the British crown in the 1770s should have left the colonies? Seems the same logic to me; if you don't like it, get out!

• Login to reply the answers
  • totten
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Michael Moore Hates America

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think Michael Moore hates America he just doesn't have anything good to say about it.

Gnosisquest

The US is going down the drain because of the conservatives, not in spite of them.

That's funny because Conservatives feel the same about the left. I love how that left pretends they say and do no wrong in America. It's always everyone else except them.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I think criticism is necessary when needed, but Michael Moore seems to just dwell on making America look bad as if he hates America. If he hates the health care system here so much, why doesn't he move to Europe or Cuba? I just don't get this guy.

Source(s): michael moore hate america much: https://tinyurl.im/uR8PT
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Have you ever even actually seem any of his movies? If you had you'd realize that hate for America has nothing to do with his desire to bring the information contained in his movies to light. Bowling for Columbine brought new awareness of the problem of violence in our schools. Sicko exposed what everyone already knew that our health care system needs major changes. And his latest movie shows how this country is to a large extent owned, managed, and run by powerful corporations. If you'd prefer to just stick your head in the sand and live out your status quo life then be my guest. Otherwise wake up, open your eyes, and learn.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you thought everything was fine in your Garden of Eden, would you be motivated to change anything?

The situation is we don't live in a Garden of Eden. The world is messed up and we need people like Moore to make us pay attention to problems that need to be addressed.

He doesn't hate America. He wants to make it better thru awareness.

• 1 decade ago

Any person that truly loves the US and has the brains to see what is happening feels compelled to do something about the situation.

Michael Moore loves the US more than all your senators and all the conservative nuts on this forum put together.

The US is going down the drain because of the conservatives, not in spite of them.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

How does he 'hate' America? Why can't you criticize what's wrong with our government without being considered anti-American?? Isn't that what you are doing right now with all of your tea parties and screaming at governmental officials? Or is it only when someone opposes your viewpoint that it is anti-American?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not sure since it is America that has allowed him to be a capitalist and earn millions from Americans. ANd if he thinks that under socialized medicine he will still be able to be a fat azz and eat twinkies and pizza all the time, he's wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your Opinion Not mine . I really like Michael Moore . He is definitely not afraid to speak up .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.