C&A~~ Random Anime/Manga Survey #23~!! +[[Racist or Sexist?]]+?

Hello. XD Who’s feeling languid today? >:D —feel free to rant here— … some interesting topics came up in my English class, a week or two ago. [See title] Ahh yeah so anyways I was curious >.<” Can’t wait to see your answers, lol. [For both #1’s, though RQ1 is optional – details... show more Hello. XD

Who’s feeling languid today? >:D

—feel free to rant here—

… some interesting topics came up in my English class, a week or two ago. [See title]
Ahh yeah so anyways I was curious >.<” Can’t wait to see your answers, lol.

[For both #1’s, though RQ1 is optional – details supporting your argument are the most important. ;D]

Copy and paste please.
===================
Anime Survey
===================
1) All right. This Q is about animation, or rather, animated movies, in general.
Pick a single animated movie [e.g. “Finding Nemo”/etc.]. Analyze how it connects to—or could possibly connect to—contemporary incidents in real life. (For example, say you think “The Little Mermaid” could somehow relate to the Great Depression or the Vietnam War or some other semirandom major event. Please explain. xD)

2) List the titles of your top ten favorite anime/manga series. >:] INCLUDING the mangaka or director’s name. Can you do it without any form of ‘cheating’? XD

+++++++++++++++++++
Random Survey
+++++++++++++++++++
1) [Optional] Address the question as to whether your country is more racist or sexist. [If you don’t want to be comparing those two topics, you can choose different ones, but please specify which ones you’ll be writing about.]

2) Define “light” and “dark” in your own words. [The definition(s) in terms of anime/manga – in addition to the normal terms – are ‘extra credit.’ XD]

Thank you for answering. =)
Update: @An!me♥Luv336
Anime Question 1's choice can be from an anime too, but it has to be a single movie. Such as Spirited Away or something. But don't worry, if you already finished answering that Q, you don't have to redo it. Thanks. :D
4 answers 4