Which death shocked you guys more: Heath Ledger or Michael Jackson?

We all know that we lost Patrick Swayze last Sunday and that death was pretty sad. But there have been two shocking deaths in two years as well. Heath Ledger died last year and MJ died a couple months ago. Anyway I can't choose between either one because both deaths were very abrupt and they way both of them lost their lives seemed really similar with all the drug overdose.

• Favorite Answer

I like them both very much, but I'll have to say Heath.

Heath is 28, soooo young and apparently he's in PERFECT health, having such great success like the movie the Dark Knight and the oscar nomination, it really shook me when I found out he died : ((

Michael on the other hand is 50, having health issues fro a long time now, of course I was chocked to hear about his death but not as much as I wa for Heath

Michael Jackson. He was frail but it I felt he could of lived until 70! Also Patrcik Swayze was a complete shock to me!

But then Heath was young and up and coming! After thinking Heath Ledger because i was looking foward to Batman the movie.

Michael Jackson

Source(s): abf

Definitely Michael Jackson!

• It's sad to hear of all three deaths of Patrick, Heath and Michael, but to me, Michael Jackson was like an immortal human being. I thought he could never die. I've always wondered what chaos would happen if he ever did. And now I know. RIP to all 3.

I'd say Heath Ledger.

I know they were both unexpected but Heath Ledger was so young, I think it shocked a lot of people.

• Michael Jackson was a shock, but he always looked so frail, and he had put his body under so much stress with the plastic surgeries. It was a shock, but not one that I couldn't imagine happening.

Heath was young, outwardly he looked like a healthy man who had everything going for him. I'd say between the 2, Heath was more of a shock.

Michael Jackson, of course, many more people knew Michael. Many people didnt even know Heath Ledger, i know i didnt until after his death, when the Batman movie came out. Plus, he did drugs so he was expecting to die. Michael Jackson just happened to be drugged.

• luigi

Heath Ledger. He was way younger, and MJ was wasting away

• Both were very shocking...I would say MJ was more shocking, they were very sad, and I wish there families nothing but the best.