To sahm and even working parents who live in an apartment building?

we are thinking of moving to an apartment soon, and i just wondered how people do laundry and things? how old and how many kids do you have? what do you do with your kids while doing the laundry? how do you carry all the groceries up the steps with kids and all? what do you do about your kids playing... show more we are thinking of moving to an apartment soon, and i just wondered how people do laundry and things?

how old and how many kids do you have?

what do you do with your kids while doing the laundry?

how do you carry all the groceries up the steps with kids and all?

what do you do about your kids playing outside?

when its winter, how or do you start your vehicle so your baby/kids don't freeze? especially if its so cold you have to brush snow off your car, scrape ice, de ice locks ect.

what do you do if you need to get the stroller down/up the steps along with your kids?

How and where do you take your trash out to and how often?

When moving in, and moving all your furniture up the stairs what did you do with your children and how did you get all that furniture and appliances up the stairs?

do you have pets? if so, if you have dogs what to you do about taking them to the restroom if they need to go when your baby/child/children is napping or in the middle of the night?

basically i am just curious how you do all these things because they obviously need done but how do you do that with a baby or more running around? do you wait for your husband/bf/fiance to come home?

i am just curious i have always wondered these things.

thank u!

also please star this so as many people as possible can see and answer.
12 answers 12