Guys: Blondes or brunettes?

I take pride in being a natural blonde and seeing so many brunettes trying to copy my style. :) Although I find it annoying that because being a natural blonde is much more rare than being a brunette, all the fake blondes are minimizing my uniqueness and the appearance of my hair's rarity in nature. It's... show more I take pride in being a natural blonde and seeing so many brunettes trying to copy my style. :) Although I find it annoying that because being a natural blonde is much more rare than being a brunette, all the fake blondes are minimizing my uniqueness and the appearance of my hair's rarity in nature. It's sad that most of these 'dumb blondes' people seem to be putting down are actually your breed (brunette) in disguise.

If any hair color were to be exotic, it would be natural blonde. We are much, much better looking! And guys like us much better! Vote for blonde! All you brunettes are plain andBORING.