Do you think that Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin will be Penguins for life?

People have often speculated that Crosby probably will; when asked whether or not he would ever want to leave the team, he says that he doesn't see himself playing anywhere else. Also, what about Geno? I know for a fact that he loves it in Pittsburgh, and he just bought a house here; he moved into it last spring, and his parents have moved in with him as well, I believe. Do you think that these two will stay in Pittsburgh their whole careers?

BQ: What young guys from your favorite team do you think will stay with them all of their careers?

Ralph: "Unfortunately", huh? You'd probably love to see either one of them in a Red Wings jersey.

And why would you consider me a puckbunny for that? It was just a simple question; I was curious. Turbo's one of my favorites.

Ha ha, you probably wish that you were f*cking with me right now.

Oh... Well, okay then.

• Erica
    Favorite Answer

I honestly could see Crosby playing for the Penguins for all of his career. I mean, I don't see the Pens not making an effort to keep him on the team and pay him well, as he is the foundation and captain of the team. I believe Crosby when he says he doesn't see himself playing anywhere else NOW, but sometimes people change their minds. Look at Dany Heatley. Also, you can say a trade involving a certain player is unlikely, but never impossible. As they say, if Gretzky could be traded...

I'm not as sure about Malkin though. Him buying a house doesn't really convince me of anything. I don't think he wanted to stay at a hotel or teammate's house until 2014. He can get a new house (and bring his parents with him, haha) to a another city if he leaves Pittsburgh.

Bonus Answer: For the sake of answering this at all, hmm... Brooks Orpik? I guess he's still young. So long as they pay him, he might stay.

Source(s): Penguins fan. Pittsburgh native & resident.

Crosby, almost his entire career. I think the last year or two of his playing career will be spent playing in LA or New York. But by then he'll be washed up. They'll just over pay him. It won't matter by then. He'll be like 40.

Malkin, that's a different story. I really do believe that he will become jealous that he isn't the captain. He'll go else where in about 6-7 years. He'll get paid VERY well and be the main star.

BQ - My team is the Wings. Most are old on the team. And the younger guys I don't see staying long. The Wings will replace them.

• Sid has the better shot at staying in Pittsburgh his career. I see Malkin going at some point.

BQ: on the Panthers I really doubt any player will be a Cats for their career. It hasn't happened yet. Some players have played with the team twice, Billy Lindsay and Radek Dvorak, BUt I don't think anyone will be one start to finish . If i did have to pick a current player , maybe Horton. But still do not think it will happen .

Sidney Crosby: I see his life panning out like Mario's. I can see Crosby staying on the team until he is forced to not be able to play anymore and even after not being able to play - he will support the team and maybe even become partial owner of the penguins. Who knows lol

Now... For Malkin? I don't want to jinx it, but I can see him leaving if something doesn't work out right for him. I don't see it happening any time soon but if something on his contract doesn't ring right i could see him leaving.

• Crosby yes Malkin no because singing everyone else will take money away to sign him in the future

Unfortunately, yes.

BQ: Henrik Zetterberg

Chris Osgood

Nicklas Lidstrom

Oh and by the way, you resolved your Tyler Kennedy question too fast, but I was going to put this as the answer and I thought you'd like it:

"Hands you a carrot"

Source(s): EDIT -- I'm just f*cking with you. EDIT 2 - Nope. As a matter of fact, I don't. I would prefer to f*ck someone much nicer, and you're mean to me.

Just remember this.

They traded Wayne Gretzky.

But then again, Steve Yzerman was a RedWing for life.

You never know, but I would imagine that at least one of them would be traded eventually.

Crosby yes, malkin no.

Considering Pronger could end each of there careers this year i'd have to say yes

Mike Richards

i think 1 of them is going to be signed by thease teams

1. tampa

2. anaheim

3. los angles