Do you think that Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin will be Penguins for life?

People have often speculated that Crosby probably will; when asked whether or not he would ever want to leave the team, he says that he doesn't see himself playing anywhere else. Also, what about Geno? I know for a fact that he loves it in Pittsburgh, and he just bought a house here; he moved into it last... show more People have often speculated that Crosby probably will; when asked whether or not he would ever want to leave the team, he says that he doesn't see himself playing anywhere else. Also, what about Geno? I know for a fact that he loves it in Pittsburgh, and he just bought a house here; he moved into it last spring, and his parents have moved in with him as well, I believe. Do you think that these two will stay in Pittsburgh their whole careers?

BQ: What young guys from your favorite team do you think will stay with them all of their careers?
Update: Ralph: "Unfortunately", huh? You'd probably love to see either one of them in a Red Wings jersey.

And why would you consider me a puckbunny for that? It was just a simple question; I was curious. Turbo's one of my favorites.
Update 2: Ha ha, you probably wish that you were f*cking with me right now.
Update 3: Oh... Well, okay then.