DEAR PERSIANS/IRANIANS , What's the Logical Way to get our votes back?

Hello everybody , How was your day ? I have a question , can you help me with it ? and feel free to say anything you want . We are Civilized people . and we are here to discuss about our dissension with each other . and here's the question : What's the best way to reach our Goals? I think going out... show more Hello everybody , How was your day ?
I have a question , can you help me with it ? and feel free to say anything you want . We are Civilized people . and we are here to discuss about our dissension with each other .
and here's the question :
What's the best way to reach our Goals?
I think going out and protesting isn't the logical way to get our votes back . it just leads us to death without any Good outcomes for us .

I know Going out shows our disagreement and shows that we don't support this government , But who cares about us ? we have to make us free ourselves .

what do u think about it ? How can we do it ?How can we make them to respect us ? just with protesting ? What should we do ?
Any ideas ?
Thank You in Advance
And Dear non-Persian , please don't report this Q and its answers for being in other Languages , We are in red alert condition . thank you .
Update: @ The First Dragon : It's really good to see you care about our protests , thanks . Persian X: i didn't see your question .so sad it got deleted . I Hope non of these answers gets reported . @ SAE : i agree that the main problem is somewhere else , but I can't just forget it , 'cause It matters... show more @ The First Dragon : It's really good to see you care about our protests , thanks .
Persian X: i didn't see your question .so sad it got deleted .
I Hope non of these answers gets reported .
@ SAE : i agree that the main problem is somewhere else , but I can't just forget it , 'cause It matters for me , my dream was democracy , I had to try to reach it in Legal ways . and Voting was the first step to walking in this path . so I Want my dream back .
Update 2: @ The First Dragon : It's really good to see you care about our protests , thanks . Persian X: i didn't see your question .so sad it got deleted . I Hope non of these answers gets reported . @ SAE : i agree that the main problem is somewhere else , but I can't just forget it , 'cause It matters... show more @ The First Dragon : It's really good to see you care about our protests , thanks .
Update 3: Sorry , I sent it twice . and now : @ observant : you're really lucky ;-). 'cause I was responsing to your answer but my damn PC restarted , but I will try to rewrite it , so don't worry . I didn't like your first paragraph , 'cause you don't know anything about me and my thoughts and... show more Sorry , I sent it twice .
and now :
@ observant : you're really lucky ;-). 'cause I was responsing to your answer but my damn PC restarted , but I will try to rewrite it , so don't worry .

I didn't like your first paragraph , 'cause you don't know anything about me and my thoughts and you're judging me ?!
it seems that you didn't get my main question i asked how can we reach our goals . and I hoped you know that taking our votes back in this situation is just possible with a major change in everything .so I'm talking about what you are answering , I won't be satisfy with just my vote in my pocket now , I want everything .
and I have to say , I didn't vote to Mousavi , I voted for Mr. Karroubi , but it doesn't matter now .
But thanks to rest of your answer .
Update 4: @ Observant : sorry Dude . nemikhastam narahatet konam , age narahat shodi , sharmande . >:D< vali dar morede inke Age rayhamuno pas begirim Mousavi rayis jomhur mishe man shak daram , vali ziad mohem nist dige in . @ everybody :manzuram az pas gereftan e ray ine ke hughughe az dast raftamuno pas begirim .... show more @ Observant : sorry Dude . nemikhastam narahatet konam , age narahat shodi , sharmande . >:D<
vali dar morede inke Age rayhamuno pas begirim Mousavi rayis jomhur mishe man shak daram , vali ziad mohem nist dige in .
@ everybody :manzuram az pas gereftan e ray ine ke hughughe az dast raftamuno pas begirim . vagar na har kasi midune ke pas gereftane ray tu in sharayet momken nist magar ba tagheer nezaam be ghole "Free my land"
@ Free My Land : hagh ba shomast vali rahe hal chie alan ?
@ negar : man na khaste shodam na chize digeyi , faghat donbale inam ke bebinam shoma baraye inke be hadafatun beresin , naghshehaye digeyi tu saretun darin , ya na , faghat mikhayn berizin tu khiabuna o mokhalefate khodetuno neshun bedin be jahanian ;-)
@ Trout : thanks . good answer .
Update 5: @ Anahita & everybody : Tamame harfe man ine ke in harekat va jonbesh yek enghelabe fekri hastesh , injur enghelab ha hazineye bishtari migiran va zamane bishtari tul mikeshan ke javab bedan va jame'e ro baraye pazireshe yek hukumate bar payeye mardom salariye motlagh amade mikonan . va intor enghelab ha zury... show more @ Anahita & everybody : Tamame harfe man ine ke in harekat va jonbesh yek enghelabe fekri hastesh , injur enghelab ha hazineye bishtari migiran va zamane bishtari tul mikeshan ke javab bedan va jame'e ro baraye pazireshe yek hukumate bar payeye mardom salariye motlagh amade mikonan . va intor enghelab ha zury va ba talghin surat nemigire . pas bayad hame be ye jayi reside bashan ke avvalin chizi ke tu zendegiye ruzmarrashun barashun moheme , khodeshun nabashe, avalin chizi ke behesh fekr konan , azadi bashe , chon vaghty azadi bashe , jame'e pishraft mikone va eghtesad roshd peyda mikone o ehsase rahatiyi ke shoma goftin be vojud miad , pas age ina ro tahammol konim, naslaye bad ya omidvaram hamin nasle ma az manafe'esh estefade mikonim .